Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
“Lol kid, get good nublet.”

It does stress me out, it used to at least. I play with chat off most of the time nowadays. Insults used to make me feel a little annoyed and a lot of people took to prove themselves to be good at the game and not be noobs or whatever.

None of that is necessary, because its players are morons and you have nothing to prove to them. I love being targeted and annoying people.

It is so easy to disturb the ffa creatures. Watching them die again and again and again, finally killing me and saying “ez” is really amusing. I also say L - a single alphabet can ruin a whole clan’s mood and make them target me.

And the Zelda map - its too good. You have so much room to escape and fire arrows at will. People who cant dodge or predict movement really have no chance there.

Watching FFA players be toxic in their natural habitat is really fun.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
“Lol kid, get good nublet.”

It does stress me out, it used to at least. I play with chat off most of the time nowadays. Insults used to make me feel a little annoyed and a lot of people took to prove themselves to be good at the game and not be noobs or whatever.

None of that is necessary, because its players are morons and you have nothing to prove to them. I love being targeted and annoying people.

It is so easy to disturb the ffa creatures. Watching them die again and again and again, finally killing me and saying “ez” is really amusing. I also say L - a single alphabet can ruin a whole clan’s mood and make them target me.

And the Zelda map - its too good. You have so much room to escape and fire arrows at will. People who cant dodge or predict movement really have no chance there.

Watching FFA players be toxic in their natural habitat is really fun.
These reasons are why I don't like FFA, I always get 3v1.. :'^(

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I find it sad that some people genuinely seem to think it's extremely important to be a great PvP player. Some people rather make others feel uncomfortable by being a total ego-centric douche instead of simply admitting that they might not be the unbeatable player that they thought they were.

At the end of the day there's barely anything to prove to anyone; it's a video game. The most you might get out of being decent is quite frankly, insults, false accusations and maybe a tiny bit of acceptance from the people who are obsessed with performance.

This was my unpopulair opinion on the matter, I guess.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom