Not open for further replies.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Squads Lucky Islands.jpg

🏹 Welcome to our Teams of 4 Lucky Islands Tournament!❓

After hosting 2 very successful tournaments (SkyWars & EggWars), we decided to host yet another big Tournament to celebrate that this year has finally come to an end. 🎉 We have yet again some exciting prizes to play for, so make sure to not miss out on this. This thread will help you to participate, and provides you with all the information you should know about the event!​

📜 Tournament Information!

The Teams of 4 Lucky Islands Tournament will take place at January 16th - 6PM GMT. - Just like the SkyWars & EggWars Tournament, we will spread out the games during the day starting at 6PM GMT.

We will start scheduling the matches as soon as we've got enough sign-ups.

This Tournament will take place on the JAVA Network, and it will be 1.9+

🕹️ How will it work?

We will be having 2 pools and each pool has got 4+ teams. All Pools will play 2 matches against each other, and based on those 2 matches the 3 teams with the most points will go through to the knockout stage. As I said, in the pool games we will work with points which you can earn by killing people, or winning the game. 1 kill = 1 point, 1 win = 3 points. During the knockout stage, we will no longer work with points. The knockout stage will basically be a 4v4 (1 team vs 1 team). We will start scheduling the matches and pools as soon as we've got enough sign ups.

For further updates on the Tournament, please join the CCGN Community Discord server as it's also the place where we will be joining the voice channels!
Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/unofficial-💜-ccg-community-events-discord-project-📅.265670/

🎥 Livestream!

You will be able to follow this Tournament live on YouTube! During the SkyWars Tournament we had a totall of 166 unique people watching the livestream, with a top of 32 people at the same time. You will all be updated regarding the livestream on the CCGN Community Events Discord and on this thread.

🏆 Prizes

As this is a Teams Tournament and our budget is rather low, we decided to only give the team that wins the tournament a prize!

🥇 1st Place - 3x Super Cubelets for each person.

📩 Sign Up!

You can join this tournament by simply commenting below this thread!

FORMAT
What is your & your teammate's Java username? :
Will you attend? : Yes/Maybe
Solo Player? : Yes/No
What's your & your teammate's Discord name + tag? :

Don't you a have a forums account? No problem, you can still participate by filling out this form!
https://forms.gle/fa399i8HT2SA2zFUA

Last edited:

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
What is your & your teammate's Java username? : Jukaido, Mivke, Fesa and EpmaLempen
Will you attend? : Yes
Solo Player? : No
What's your & your teammate's Discord name + tag? : Julian#0005, Mivke#4666, Fesa#0001 and WapVibes#1009

• Love
Reactions: Axyy and Fesa

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
What is your & your teammate's Java username? : Nqouir (Me... my self, and I!)
Solo Player? : Yes
What's your & your teammate's Discord name + tag? : Nqouir#0001

Reactions: Axyy

Jellei

May 28, 2017
What is your & your teammate's Java username? : Jellei, Liiber_PTD, ITzZep, MrAhmed6000
What's your & your teammate's Discord name + tag? : Jellei#3934, ITzZep#0831, Liibersito#5070, MrAhmed6000#1106

• Love
D

Deleted member 469419

Can this be played alone or it is necessary to have a mate?

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
What is your & your teammate's Java username? : YoshiGameplayX & YoshiWRLD
Solo Player? : No (with 2 randoms)
What's your & your teammate's Discord name + tag? : YoshiGameplayX#2211 & YoshiWRLD#1407

Reactions: Zerynn and Axyy

altaikhan_tf

Jan 4, 2021
What is your & your teammate's Java username? : Karalord14__TF Altaikhan_TF Quzay4_TF
What's your & your teammate's Discord name + tag? : Altaikhan#3842 Karalord14_TF#2196 Kuzayyy#6564

Unknown_

Feb 29, 2020
Sweden
What is your & your teammate's Java username? : Unknowed
Will you attend? : Maybe
Solo Player? : Yes
What's your & your teammate's Discord name + tag? :Unknown_#3254

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Hello everyone! @Axyy is unavailable to host the tournament, because of this I will be hosting it along with @Cornmeal27 . We will still have private games ect but no live stream, prizes will be normal.
We may have to shorten it down to duos from the amount of signups but we will discuss that later.

Make sure to join the discord: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/unofficial-🏹-lucky-islands-squads-tournament-❓.273037/

Any issues or questions, contact me on here or my Discord is: Ben5124#2876

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom