Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MishuuXDD

Dec 24, 2016
Antofagasta, Chile.
Hi...

A couple of weeks ago, one of my friends (I play with him almost every day) was banned from the server because a sentinel caught him cheating. And I can assure you he was not. He appealed and was unbanned and a couple of days later, he got banned again because a sentinel caught him cheating. Again... I swear he is not! The ban was for a week, and it is over by now, but still... He was not cheating at all.

Yesterday, another friend was banned for the same reason: a sentinel caught be cheating. Of course there is no video as a proof or anything, so we don't know why he was banned. He is not a cheater either. He was in the past, so he is now banned permanently, and it is totally not fair. Actually, he constantly reports cheaters in order to help creating a better server, and you will be able to see that if you check. I also report cheaters every once in a while, if you want to check that too. Actually, I record every single game I play in the server, and as I play with him a lot, I can probably show you that he is not cheating.

I know you work hard to improve the server and I love this server. And I know that sentinels are there as proof of the hard work you make, and I've been witness of cheaters being kick from the server or banned, I don't know, but I think that is awesome. But there has been instances where I've fought for more than 15 minutes with a cheater in Eggwars and they are not kick nor banned, and my friends are being banned when they are not cheating. I don't know how sentinels work, but, in my opinion, you should look at it again to make sure they are properly working, or I don't know...

Again, my friend is banned permanently from the server, and my group of friends are really close, and I LOVE this server, so I would hate to stop playing here because my friends are banned. He already appealed, so you will look at that. I just want to let you know what is happening so you can give us a solution or something.

Love, MishuuXDD

L

Lepzi

If your friend has been banned by sentinel and they have appealed try to contact CrazymanJR you can do that by starting a conversation with him or using discord
CrazymanJR#4742 this is it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
🎭
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Your at 600 reaction score!
Oh my goodness the 15th anniversary of Minecraft map is so cool! Here are some screenshots I took. This map is so big that I still haven't explored most of the map! Happy 15th anniversary Minecraft!
Screenshot_20240523_171819_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171911_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171920_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172211_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172223_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
🍞
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cool mod
Top Bottom