Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
hai people of Cubecraft. I'm doing another introduction thread because my last one was... Meh.

It all starts on the 17th February 2005 :O that's when I was born btw
I live in north England and love it there. It's a bit cold, but I would never want to leave. I live with my mum, dad and sister.
My main 3 hobbies are
Drawing
I love to draw and I'm actually quite good at it if I must say so myself. I like to draw animals and landscapes

Music
I like to sing and I play the clarinet (grade 4 currently) I like musical theatre songs, and I love classical music as well as Disney music (ya gotta love Disney)

Minecraft
I got mine craft back in June 2013 I played on it loads. My favourite server was the chunk. I played on it loads
But then came the time, in 2015, where I lost interest. I stopped playing minecraft. Then, in 2016, I decided to have a go again at my favourite server, because a new person came to my school and asked if I had minecraft. I said yes and he asked me if I had Cubecraft. I said that I didn't think so. That night I went on minecraft and found that my favourite server was gone, and in its place was a server called Cubecraft. I decided to go on it, seeing as that was the server my friend had asked me to get anyway. I started playing and instantly loved it. I played absolutely loads. Now I am obsidian rank and I have a forums account and am still playing Cubecraft as much as I did then.

They're my main hobbies! Now onto my personality. I am crazy. Absolutely bonkers. Simple as that ;)
Often I don't say what I mean or mean what I don't say and end up confusing everyone (even myself) by saying what I didn't want to say. I often feel like I'm thinking 50 things at once. Despite this, I have a good memory for remembering facts. I'm good at remembering dates, letters, numbers, and random facts. My organisation skills? Non existent. My common sense? Also non existent. But I try to be helpful and nice here on the forums and irl. So if you see me in game, feel free to say hello, as I don't bite (much.) My IGN is currently DanDaDino ,but I may change it. So there! That is me. I also like books (normally aged around 12-17 age range) so if you have any good recommendations, please tell me :3.
Thank you to @Milkyboo and @shamel70 for being good friends
Also thanks to @Lucien for being a good friend
And to super250806 (he doesn't have a forums account) for being the friend who told me about Cubecraft
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! :D

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.