Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who thinks its unfair also? To lose because your team leaves?

• Total voters

Treespirit

Apr 25, 2016
I have lost multiple games, not because they other team was better but because there was a team.
And i had at most 1 teammate.
But the mobs the other team sends are just as strong. And get the same amount of coins.
That means that if your team leaves you nor only can not place loads of towers, and do less pvp damage.
but it also means that the other team gets more coins so they can build more towers and send more mobs.

And i think that is unfair. why do i have to lose because others in my team leave?

A solution would be:
mobs from the team with 3+ more players get les strong. (less health less damage)
Or
Team with 3- players Towers are more strong.

And a 1 vs 6 battle -_- serieus how can that ever be fair?

Basic stats:
1 player gets 5 coins a second. and can send 12 mobs per 15 seconds (not sure about the seconds but it sounds right)

so 6 players is 30 coins a second. and 72 mobs per 15 seconds.

thats 25 coins that one team does not get en 60 mobs that that team can not send.

And i'm not even talking about the amount of exp that would be.

Please cubecraft do something about this.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
and you were the 6 :p

No serieus if you have won a 6vs1 game and won. Than respect.
Where you alone for most of the game? or just the last 5 seconds?
I was alone most of the game. The best tip I have for you is use mage and artillery towers, with a turret. Send as many blazes and Ender notes at the end as you can.

Treespirit

Apr 25, 2016
I was alone most of the game. The best tip I have for you is use mage and artillery towers, with a turret. Send as many blazes and Ender notes at the end as you can.

That is the trategie i use.
And yes some of those games i do win.
But, dont you agree that when when the team of 6 uses the same strat. And i'm not saying all 6 do. But just 1 of those. That you will lose. Just because that team can send more mobs and has more coins in total?

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The mobs already autobalance to favor the side with less people. Your mobs will have more health, and the opposing side will have less.
But I do think that a boost in gold production is warranted for the side with less players.

Reactions: Treespirit

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I dont see how having your teammates leave is a bad thing, you get o monopolize the gold. I've played a 1v5, and I hjad more gold than I can think of. The mechanic where you get gold from your tower kills makes the game pretty balanced no matter the players. The only reason I lost that game was because I sent blazes too early, they got there before armageddon started and left the other team ALMOST dead >_<. I actually like being outnumbered because then I can actually do things instead of not having enough gold to build or send anything all the damn time.

The mobs already autobalance to favor the side with less people. Your mobs will have more health, and the opposing side will have less.
But I do think that a boost in gold production is warranted for the side with less players.

There is a boost in gold production, your towers are the only ones killing things and you get all the gold from, every mob.

_PC_Load_Letter_

Jul 16, 2016
A lot of the times, players leave because they are unfamiliar with the game and don't realize that a good game usually takes around 20-25 minutes to complete. I think you'll find that the people who leave your team would end up dragging your side down anyway. Once they leave, you can sell all of their towers (especially if they did something noob-ish like stack mage towers), and get more of the mob kill coins. I've won 5vs1 games before after my teammates left, so it is possible, although it usually helps if you former teammates placed something down before bailing...

But a bigger problem that you are bringing up is that, in many cases, the teams are just not matched up at all. You find that one side is a lot more skilled than the other because, as you say, the played together, are coordinating over Skype, etc. I have played a lot of games, and I've seen other experienced players say, "hey join my team," and yes, that makes for imbalanced teams.

I think players will correct this themselves by deliberately choosing to be on the other side to even things out or, as you say, people will end up not playing the game. Another option is that the game developers can have a more random team picking system where the server makes sure that the most experienced players are divided up among both sides.

I have lost multiple games, not because they other team was better but because there was a team.
And i had at most 1 teammate.
But the mobs the other team sends are just as strong. And get the same amount of coins.
That means that if your team leaves you nor only can not place loads of towers, and do less pvp damage.
but it also means that the other team gets more coins so they can build more towers and send more mobs.

And i think that is unfair. why do i have to lose because others in my team leave?

A solution would be:
mobs from the team with 3+ more players get les strong. (less health less damage)
Or
Team with 3- players Towers are more strong.

And a 1 vs 6 battle -_- serieus how can that ever be fair?

Basic stats:
1 player gets 5 coins a second. and can send 12 mobs per 15 seconds (not sure about the seconds but it sounds right)

so 6 players is 30 coins a second. and 72 mobs per 15 seconds.

thats 25 coins that one team does not get en 60 mobs that that team can not send.

And i'm not even talking about the amount of exp that would be.

Please cubecraft do something about this.

Treespirit

Apr 25, 2016
-_- serieus you ppl realy do not read what i have written.

What i say is that if you have a difference of 1:3 or less in teams . (1vs3,1vs4,1vs5,1vs6,2vs5,

2vs6, THATS A 3 player diffrence)
And everything is even. so no one upped goldmine enz.
Then you will lose. Because The TOTAL of coins the Bigger team gets is always larger than the TOTAL of coins you get.
Also they Larger team can send more mobs at once than you can.

I'm not talking about stategies to win.
And i'm not saying there are no exeptions.
Yes if you are smart and you have a Team against you that is bad at TD yes you can win.

But again i'm talking numbers.

You get like...500 coin when beginning a match??
so team small can buy 1 mage tower and 3 artilerie or 2 mage and 1 artillerie.

team big can buy 3 mage towers and 9 artillerie or 6 mage towers and 3 artillerie.

I dont care how little stronger my mobs are supposedly getting,
the zombies, spiders and cave spiders team small send will die. And thats in the first 10 seconds of the game.
Vs team small who can barely kill zombies.
The longer the game the more exponential the diffrents gets.

Bye the time team small gets to send spiders. team large is spider and cavespider proof.
But team large can also send spider now. but team small can not kill the spiders.
And not killing spiders is not getting the bonus coins for killing mobs.

So pleaseeeeeeee tell me again how it is fair and more better when you are alone -_-.
any one that wants to take me on? me and 2 friends against you.

And than same strategie for you and us.
You can even pick the stategie.
The larger team will still have more towers en can send more mobs in total.

And serieus -_- i wil not even react to someone that says : "but when you join you have even teams -_-"
my awnser : "if i nobody leaves than there is no problem, than its just sorrie dude, they other team is better.."

EffeDylan

Jun 24, 2016
The Netherlands
Its harder to win but it still is possible to win if you have a good tactic but you need to play a lot to find out what the best way to play is!

Sheepspiker

Dec 7, 2015
This situation happens in most of the games as well. If someone leaves on your eggwars team you will have a disadvantage but if team management is good u can still win

Treespirit

Apr 25, 2016
Oh and please be more respectful of other members of this forum
if you don't read even reed a post, and just reply. Because you think you know everything better. Just because you have read the topic.
Then where is the respect to me?

This situation happens in most of the games as well. If someone leaves on your eggwars team you will have a disadvantage but if team management is good u can still win

Eggwars is whole different game. You will not get MORE recourse because you have a bigger team.
In eggwars its the exact opposite. You have to share the resources you have with the rest of you team.
Its not like the generator gives you more iron gold or diamonds when you have more players in one team.

But in TD a bigger team gets more resources than a smaller team.

Eggwars 100% resource / player
TD 100% resouce*player

so if you have a team of 6 than in eggwars every teammate COULD get +-17% recource
But in TD every one of the player gets there own recource So every player has 100% but from the 600% total

---------------|-Eggwars |Total recource
_________|_________|_____________
Players 1 | 100%------| 100%
players 2 | 50%------|100%
players 3 | 33%------|100%
players 4 | 25%------|100%
players 5 | 20%------|100%
players 6 | 17%------|100%

---------------|- TowerDefence |Total recource
_________|______________|_____________
Players 1 | 100%--------------|100%
players 2 | 100%--------------|200%
players 3 | 100%--------------|300%
players 4 | 100%--------------|400%
players 5 | 100%--------------|500%
players 6 | 100%--------------|600%

also in TD, you can only send 1 wave of mobs every 15? second.
Thats 6 waves for the bigest team
But 1 wave for the smalles team.

EffeDylan

Jun 24, 2016
The Netherlands
Plus the smaller team needs to kill with 1 persoon
if you don't read even reed a post, and just reply. Because you think you know everything better. Just because you have read the topic.
Then where is the respect to me?

Eggwars is whole different game. You will not get MORE recourse because you have a bigger team.
In eggwars its the exact opposite. You have to share the resources you have with the rest of you team.
Its not like the generator gives you more iron gold or diamonds when you have more players in one team.

But in TD a bigger team gets more resources than a smaller team.

Eggwars 100% resource / player
TD 100% resouce*player

so if you have a team of 6 than in eggwars every teammate COULD get +-17% recource
But in TD every one of the player gets there own recource So every player has 100% but from the 600% total

---------------|-Eggwars |Total recource
_________|_________|_____________
Players 1 | 100%------| 100%
players 2 | 50%------|100%
players 3 | 33%------|100%
players 4 | 25%------|100%
players 5 | 20%------|100%
players 6 | 17%------|100%

---------------|- TowerDefence |Total recource
_________|______________|_____________
Players 1 | 100%--------------|100%
players 2 | 100%--------------|200%
players 3 | 100%--------------|300%
players 4 | 100%--------------|400%
players 5 | 100%--------------|500%
players 6 | 100%--------------|600%

also in TD, you can only send 1 wave of mobs every 15? second.
Thats 6 waves for the bigest team
But 1 wave for the smalles team.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom