www.cubecraft.net
49E9A8E8-7305-4066-B47E-11CF95DFADAB.png

INTRODUCTION | Uncapitable
[10/11/2020]

Greetings everyone, my name is Lucien.

This is my introduction.
1604099272775.png

WHO AM I?

As stated above, I’m Uncapitable - my real name h is Lucien.

I am 15 years old and I live in The Netherlands.

I have been playing on this wonderful server for 4 years or so, and I’ve never stopped playing on it.

I am multilangual, I can speak my main language very well; Dutch, fluent English, Arabic and a little French.

I help people out, every day who are suffering from either- depression or anything related to that, it’s something I do daily.

1604100579287.png

HOW DID YOU FIND THIS SERVER?

I found this server through my brother; my brother used to come sleep over with me years ago, he basically had an very good laptop which he could, for example, play Minecraft on.

He was playing on this server, every day- I basically got curious about what he was playing daily ‘n all those stuff.

I’ve asked him if I could play once, he let me and that was the day since I began getting really addicted to CubeCraft.

1604100597933.png

WHAT DO I LIKE?

I like videogames, a lot. In fact- I play a lot of games; Minecraft, Garry’s Mod, Among Us, Sonic and etc.

I also love helping people out— whenever I see someone that needs assistance with a certain thing, then I am always there to help. I’m just someone who can’t abandon someone who needs help with a certain topic.

I like making people happy.

WHAT DO I DISLIKE?

I truly hate jealousy. | You can of course be jealous about something or anything related to that- but the thing that annoys me is that most jealous people always seek revenge or something to bring the individual who this person is jealous on down.

I also hate toxic people. | Toxicity, a verg big problem which is impossible to be solved or stopped.

I myself do not swear, I do not say a single word that might, or can offend or get people to hurt their feelings.
I keep everything very professional and I just- I’m never toxic, or mean to people.

I hate people who can’t accept their loss. | If someone for example loses a game or anything like that- they either ragequit or flood the chat with unnecessary things or toxic and mean things. This is something I hate so much and yeah- that’s basically it.

1604100625248.png

DO YOU HAVE ANY SOCIAL MEDIAS?

Yes- I got Discord!
Please add me if you wish to talk to someone or just- DM me anytime, just no flood or spam please! <3

Discord | Sub#5013

1604100639623.png

THE END

This was it, for now. I will edit this thread as soon as possible since I made this introduction at 1 AM in the morning. I hope you liked my introduction so far- and yeah, stay save!

Last edited:

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Lucien! I really enjoyed reading your introduction, you’ve done a great job on the lay-out! May I ask how you’ve learned Dutch, English and Arabic?

Springwood

Jul 20, 2016
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hi Lucien! I really enjoyed reading your introduction, you’ve done a great job on the lay-out! May I ask how you’ve learned Dutch, English and Arabic?
Absolutely - Dutch basically is my main language so I don’t have to study the language, I do learn English by myself by conversating with English people a lot and noting down words that I don’t understand in English so I can translate them later and use them if needed in a certain sentence - my mother happens to be French and Arabic, making it much more effective for me in the world of studying (languages)

Last edited:

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
I would say welcome to the server, but you’ve obviously been here a while already — welcome to the forums though! You’re introduction looks so aesthetically pleasing <3

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Really nice introduction Lucien! I really love how you made it with the images.
Also it's great that you're helping out people that are struggling with depression. You must be an awesome person.
Welcome to the forums and keep it up! I'm excited to see more from you!

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
Welcome dude! and good instroduction :)

Really, good introduction, with your permission I'm going to steal "the template; and the idea" for another occasion haha XD

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Awesome introduction!
Cool that you can speak more different languages, I’d like to see more about you soon.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Great introduction, you seem like a really nice person, wish Cubecraft had more people like you :)

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
View attachment 179695

INTRODUCTION | Uncapitable
[10/11/2020]

Greetings everyone, my name is Alex, but you can call me Lucien, something a lot of people call me for some reason.

This is my introduction.
View attachment 179696
WHO AM I?

As stated above, I’m Uncapitable— my real name is Alex, however- you lot can call me, once again; Lucien.

I am 15 years old and I live in The Netherlands.

I have been playing on this wonderful server for 4 years or so, and I’ve never stopped playing on it.

I am multilangual, I can speak my main language very well; Dutch, fluent English, Arabic and a little French.

I help people out, every day who are suffering from either- depression or anything related to that, it’s something I do daily.

View attachment 179701
HOW DID YOU FIND THIS SERVER?

I found this server through my brother; my brother used to come sleep over with me years ago, he basically had an very good laptop which he could, for example, play Minecraft on.

He was playing on this server, every day- I basically got curious about what he was playing daily ‘n all those stuff.

I’ve asked him if I could play once, he let me and that was the day since I began getting really addicted to CubeCraft.

I literally cried when I made my first kill on CubeCraft, don’t laugh!

View attachment 179702
WHAT DO I LIKE?

I like videogames, a lot. In fact- I play a lot of games; Minecraft, Garry’s Mod, Among Us, Sonic and etc.

I also love helping people out— whenever I see someone that needs assistance with a certain thing, then I am always there to help. I’m just someone who can’t abandon someone who needs help with a certain topic.

I like making people happy.

WHAT DO I DISLIKE?

I truly hate jealousy. | You can of course be jealous about something or anything related to that- but the thing that annoys me is that most jealous people always seek revenge or something to bring the individual who this person is jealous on down.

I also hate toxic people. | Toxicity, a verg big problem which is impossible to be solved or stopped.

I myself do not swear, I do not say a single word that might, or can offend or get people to hurt their feelings.
I keep everything very professional and I just- I’m never toxic, or mean to people.

I hate people who can’t accept their loss. | If someone for example loses a game or anything like that- they either ragequit or flood the chat with unnecessary things or toxic and mean things. This is something I hate so much and yeah- that’s basically it.

View attachment 179703

DO YOU HAVE ANY SOCIAL MEDIAS?

Yes- I got Discord!
Please add me if you wish to talk to someone or just- DM me anytime, just no flood or spam please! <3

Discord | Sub#5013

View attachment 179704
THE END

This was it, for now. I will edit this thread as soon as possible since I made this introduction at 1 AM in the morning. I hope you liked my introduction so far- and yeah, stay save!
Cool introduction!
I also like helping people out, I try not to swear, and whenever I do I always regret it :(
Hope you like the forums & Cubecraft!
Peace

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom