Can we have unbreakable armour in FFA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello people from planet Earth!
Last time I was playing FFA, but what strikes me is that you survive for a long time, you will simply die because you no longer have any armour, because people touch you. So my question is, can we have unbreakable (mending) armour as kits, or that you can buy that in the shop, because it's really annoying if you die with a high killstreak because your armour broke.

Thank you for reading this Thread! :)
Let me know about your opinion! :D

D

Deleted member 294498

Last time I was playing FFA, but what strikes me is that you survive for a long time, you will simply die because you no longer have any armour, because people touch you. So my question is, can we have unbreakable (mending) armour as kits, or that you can buy that in the shop, because it's really annoying if you die with a high killstreak because your armour broke.

Thank you for reading this Thread! :)
Let me know about your opinion! :D
Just do /shop ingame so you could buy new armor. ;)
Btw, mending wont help because you won't get any levels if you kill someone.

Reactions: Dudu and Zathelas
D

Deleted member 294498

I don't think this is a good idea.
It will be too OP, Everybody deserves an equal chance to kill.
Mending armour will just make it too OP and then It wouldn't be fair.
As I've already said, mending wont help if you kill someone ;) Because you wont receive exp, and exp will repair your armor.

Reactions: Zathelas
D

Deleted member 347571

I never thought of this, this is a very good idea! And yes you can make weapons & armor unbreakable.

Reactions: Zathelas

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Last time I was playing FFA, but what strikes me is that you survive for a long time, you will simply die because you no longer have any armour, because people touch you. So my question is, can we have unbreakable (mending) armour as kits,
Fair enough idea, some people only dedicate their time to FFA, a gamemode that barely gives any points and it's fairly annoying your armor breaks while in fight, and not be able to purchase new one, losing streaks as you mentioned, so in my opinion, in that case, this would be a neat idea. Shopped armor should be able to be broken though in my opinion, since it's your choice to buy it and you're already getting a pretty unfair adventage. Wizard's armor isn't necessary to be unbreakable either since most of the time the durability of the potions will already be over when the armor breaks.
or that you can buy that in the shop, because it's really annoying if you die with a high killstreak because your armour broke.
There's already a shop you can access any time you want by using /shop c;

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Fair enough idea, some people only dedicate their time to FFA, a gamemode that barely gives any points and it's fairly annoying your armor breaks while in fight, and not be able to purchase new one, losing streaks as you mentioned, so in my opinion, in that case, this would be a neat idea. Shopped armor should be able to be broken though in my opinion, since it's your choice to buy it and you're already getting a pretty unfair adventage. Wizard's armor isn't necessary to be unbreakable either since most of the time the durability of the potions will already be over when the armor breaks.

There's already a shop you can access any time you want by using /shop c;
I know. xD But staff can add those things in the shop.

I never thought of this, this is a very good idea! And yes you can make weapons & armor unbreakable.
:)

I think 9/10 times you die before your armor breaks. So I don't think this change would really be helpful. Not to mention when it is helping people can just save points for golden apples and just ruin the game. -1
Thanks for your opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom