Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
'Mongool' is an insult a lot of Dutch people use. I think that's the reason why all these words are blocked.
nobody gives a monkeys if a couple of dutch people use "mongool" as an insult, it's not like the wee blighters don't already have a bypass for it so it may as well be unblocked

Reactions: Lilleh__

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
nobody gives a monkeys if a couple of dutch people use "mongool" as an insult, it's not like the wee blighters don't already have a bypass for it so it may as well be unblocked
Didn’t say they shouldn’t remove it from the filter. I forgot to state, but I agree. Players can already bypass anyway.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
That's mong, short for mongrel, the country's not called Mongrelia.
To be honest I don't really care whats blocked and whats not. My life will be unaffected by it. I only commented to scottness as i just pointed out that not only dutch people use it. I really couldnt care less :) ill reply because u tried to correct me! On a word that where I live is an insult do u live by me?? Mong and Mongol where I am, are words of insults and the term mong isn't for mongrel where I'm am either. I'm not going to state what it's term is for on here as I don't care for it much.

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom