Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Can you fix Sentinel and unban the false banned players?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 156608

Hi Forum people,
To start off; I did start my gaming carreer here, and want to let my memories live again. I got false banned by 'Sentinel' in March this year. I had Emerald rank and my appeal and conversation have been denied. Is there any way to get unbanned?

BridgetMS

Feb 10, 2018
In the Netherlands
If both your appeal and conversation have been denied, and you really know for sure you didn't do anything bannable, you can always contact @LoonyRules about it on the forums!!
If you didn't do anything bannable, you'll surely get unbanned :) But sadly if they find a reason, you won't get unbanned.
Success
xoxo

~ Locked, hihi! ~ (idk if it'll get locked but he got helped).

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
If both your appeal and conversation have been denied, and you really know for sure you didn't do anything bannable, you can always contact @LoonyRules about it on the forums!!
If you didn't do anything bannable, you'll surely get unbanned :) But sadly if they find a reason, you won't get unbanned.
Success
xoxo

~ Locked, hihi! ~ (idk if it'll get locked but he got helped).
hey check this
Actually, if both your appeal and conversation have been denied, you can still contact LoonyRules about it on the forums ;)
(Just a heads up)

Stqnley

Mar 20, 2017
Hi Forum people,
To start off; I did start my gaming carreer here, and want to let my memories live again. I got false banned by 'Sentinel' in March this year. I had Emerald rank and my appeal and conversation have been denied. Is there any way to get unbanned?

As you can be telling the truth at the same time you can be lying because you mention an emerald rank in the network but it seems strange to me that it is not linked to the forum and you do not have it in the forum or possibly, I do not assure it and without offending you you have it and be a pretext.

But if the case is a wrong one, you can still appeal to the Administrators or LoonyRules. All and when you check that your ban has been wrong.

Mister21

Sep 24, 2020
I didn't want to cheat it was accidentally I like the server it's fun, please I can play on the server thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom