Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Geeky_Creeper

Dec 30, 2016
Okay so I was on cubecraft and my friend adressed that you cannot say Donald Trump or the word Trump (it would say 'You're not aloud to say this!') so I thought 'I guess you cant talk about politics'.so to test it out i typed Hillary Clinton and it let me say it, and i think this can offend people so please change this, Thank you

D

Deleted member 169486

The word Trump was being used in a negative way. If that happened with the word Clinton it would be removed too.

Reactions: Cam Ceb

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Simply put of the chicken scratch above, "trump" has been used so much as a derogatory (meaning an insult) term that its been filtered out you will find this with "jew" as well for the exact same reason, its not filtered out to be offensive its to filter out insults also controversial subjects arent allowed on the server or forums anyway this includes religion, gay marriage beliefs, and politics So please try to avoid it :)

Thanks!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
They censored this word for the fact that it was being used to offend people i believe.
Im not sure though, its because of all the controversy in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election.

Also, like people above have said, it was being used in a negative way.
Like, "trumps going to ban muslims" "hes gonna deport illeagal immagrants"." Trumps going to build the wall and seperate Mexico"

These are horrible remarks that people might use against Donald, so thats why they censored it.
And, i dont know why people would even say those things, as they may be offensive towards others.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Mannn :(
Thank you for your time with us, it was fun honestly, you will be missed :<
Top Bottom