Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I thought that the pinned guide seemed outdated and not in line with the current meta, I was really bored so a wrote this. This strategy is only covering CTF because core sucks, if I have made any mistakes in this please tell me and I will fix it! Enjoy and learn!

I'll split this into 4 categories to separate the ridiculous amount I wrote:

"Basics" - This will only cover factual information and no strategies or opinions.

"Simple" - This will cover some basic strategies for the game and some simple tips.

"Advanced" - This will cover some more advanced strategies for the game and more advanced tips.

"Very Advanced" - These are very advanced strategies and me overthinking the game too much.

Blockwars is a team game, in which the objective is to capture the other team's flag by taking it back to your base and preventing them from taking yours, here are some useful things to know when playing!

· By clicking with the nether star in your hand, you can pick from which of the two teams they want to join with the colours of red and blue, if the team you want to join is full, (having 8/8 players) you cannot join the team

· By clicking with piece of paper in your hand, you can choose which kit you want to use, this can be changed later

· By clicking with the TNT block in your hand, you can choose which trap block you want to use

· If you have a rank of Diamond or above, by you can vote for a modifier to the game, if no one votes, a random modifier will be selected and if there is a tie in the votes, one of the most voted for options is picked randomly.

Once 5 or more players have join the game, a timer will count down from 90 seconds (shown on your experience bar) and game will start after the 90 seconds.

If 16/16 players join the game, the timer will decrease to 15 seconds and will start after the countdown shown in chat.

During build time you are given a certain number of blocks to place in the 2-minute duration of the build time. These blocks will be of your team’s colour, and you will always receive 1 trap block. The number of blocks is based upon the modifier that has been selected, you can find these amounts in the "Modifiers" spoiler.

The most typical use of these blocks is to place it around your flag block to prevent your enemies from taking your flag easily, but you don't have to! Find out about all the different builds in the "Simple" category. If you want to change your kit in this period, you can go to the villager near your spawn point or type /kit to change your kit, this can be done in fight time too. Once the build time has ended, fight time will begin.

Once build time is over, fight time will start.

Now that build time has finished you should have an apt defence and be ready for the fight time, this lasts for a maximum of 7 minutes. The goal now is to prevent the enemies from taking your flag and capture the flag of your enemy! You will be given the kit you chose in the lobby or during build time to begin with. If you decide to change your kit during the game, it will be given to you when you next respawn. This is how a game can end:

· Once a team has captured 3 of the enemies' flag the game will end, and that team will win, this is the most common way a game will end.

· If neither team manage to capture 3 flags in the timeframe, the team with the most flag captures will win the game.

· If the teams both have the same amount of flag captures, overtime will start.

Overtime:

Overtime happens when both teams have an equal amount of flag captures after the 7-minute fight time. When this period starts, all player placed blocks will be removed. This period lasts for 2 minutes and the first team to capture a flag will win the game straight away. If both teams are tied after the two minutes, the game will end in a tie and neither team will win.

There are lots of kits you can choose from in the game, when you have not bought any kits, you are able to choose warrior, runner and archer. If you go to the Block Wars lobby you can buy more kits with points, which you can get through playing games. To do this, right click on the book with the name "shop", if you want judgements about the kits go to the "Simple" category. Here are the kits:

The warrior kit is a kit which all players start with, its' gear is:

· Leather chestplate, Helmet and boots

· Stone sword

· Bow with 3 arrows

· Stone pickaxe

The runner kit is a kit which all players start with, it's gear is:

· Leather chestplate, Helmet and boots

· Wooden sword

· Wooden pickaxe

· Speed 2 potion effect

The archer kit is a kit which all players start with, it's gear is:

· Chainmail chestplate

· Stick with knockback 1 enchantment

· Bow with 20 arrows

· Wooden pickaxe

The miner kit is a kit which can be purchased from the shop for 200 points, it's gear is:

The tank kit is a kit which can be purchased from the shop for 600 points, it's gear is:

The builder kit is a kit which can be purchased from the shop for 350 points, it's gear is:

The jumper kit is a kit which can be purchased from the shop for 600 points, it's gear is:

The ninja kit is a kit which can be purchased from the shop for 1000 points, it's gear is:

The bomber kit is a kit which can be purchased from the shop for 600 points, it's gear is:

The summoner kit is a kit which can be purchased from the shop for 800 points, it's gear is:

This is W.I.P right now but give me feedback on what I've done so far and help me add some images to this!

Also tell me if it is possible for this to be pinned when it's done :D

Last edited:

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
First edits are fixing spoilers, I fix it and it doesn't change, plz fix them cube.
Edit 2: They work now yay

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom