Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 346231

Hi,

So I know lots of people have made UHC suggestions before, but I still want to suggest my ideas for a UHC update.

1. Heads
The fact that heads weren't added in the last UHC update is kinda strange, heads are a big part of UHC. How I personally want it to work is like this: When you get a kill a player their head will be put on a fence post at the location the player died. The Head could then be used to craft a Golden Head.
2. Health Voting Options
I think voting option for Health in UHC would be nice, half health seems a bit extreme for UHC, but I definitely think option for Normal Health, Double Health and Triple Health should be available.
3. Vanilla Maps
The current maps are really bad for UHC, I think vanilla maps (without oceans) would be perfect for UHC. If the game would be played in 1.11+ I also think removing Woodland Mansions would be a good idea, as Totems of Undying are pretty much the most overpowered item in the game.
4. Longer Grace Period
Title says itself, 2 minutes is way too short, I would prefer 10 - 15 minutes.
Anyway those were my suggestions for a future UHC update, I personally love UHC and I'm sad so few people play in on Cubecraft.

Last edited by a moderator:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
One more thing I would add:

Maybe fix the gamebreaking bug that randomly crashes the game. That is the thing that keeps me from playing UHC.

Cubecraft's normal UHCs are very quick (usually last less than an hour I think). Because of that, i think having players drop a potion that can be used immediately instead of a head that has to be crafted into a golden head makes sense. Otherwise you are forced to mine more and possibly go back to mining after killing a player.

2. Health Voting Options
I agree.

3. Vanilla Maps
Vanilla maps are already a thing, but they are randomly chosen. There should be a map voting option.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
aybe fix the gamebreaking bug that randomly crashes the game. That is the thing that keeps me from playing UHC.
I believe that’s been fixed fairly recently! +1 player on UHC! Yay!
——————————————————————

Since players already drop health pots, that’d have to be removed, dropping heads and health pots is a bit too extreme and wouldn’t make much sense. Heads vs pots could be a voting option I suppose.

I wouldn’t complain about vanilla maps! Though I don’t see that as a valid reason to why custom maps should be removed. I quite enjoy the gameplay on custom maps. You definitely should be able to choose a map, custom ones or vanilla in the armor stand, instead of having it as a voting option (my opinion of course).

+1

F

Facelurite

Voting for health should not be allowed. Ranks would continuously vote triple to keep themselves from winning. Double and triple hp would ruin the game.

Oceans are a huge source of loot in 1.13. Assuming the update would be run by this server by the time this update it released, I would want them.

Vanilla worlds are a must.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
They need custom crafting recipes too!
No, screw off, hypixel was mentally derranged when they made crafts...
Voting for health should not be allowed. Ranks would continuously vote triple to keep themselves from winning. Double and triple hp would ruin the game.

Oceans are a huge source of loot in 1.13. Assuming the update would be run by this server by the time this update it released, I would want them.

Vanilla worlds are a must.
Health effects everyone not just one or 2 players with ranks.
I don't care what is in an ocean, it is a sin to have an ocean in UHC.
Hi,

So I know lots of people have made UHC suggestions before, but I still want to suggest my ideas for a UHC update.

1. Heads
The fact that heads weren't added in the last UHC update is kinda strange, heads are a big part of UHC. How I personally want it to work is like this: When you get a kill a player their head will be put on a fence post at the location the player died. The Head could then be used to craft a Golden Head.
2. Health Voting Options
I think voting option for Health in UHC would be nice, half health seems a bit extreme for UHC, but I definitely think option for Normal Health, Double Health and Triple Health should be available.
3. Vanilla Maps
The current maps are really bad for UHC, I think vanilla maps (without oceans) would be perfect for UHC. If the game would be played in 1.11+ I also think removing Woodland Mansions would be a good idea, as Totems of Undying are pretty much the most overpowered item in the game.
4. Longer Grace Period
Title says itself, 2 minutes is way too short, I would prefer 10 - 15 minutes.
Anyway those were my suggestions for a future UHC update, I personally love UHC and I'm sad so few people play in on Cubecraft.
How much health should each head give you? I would think default 4 hearts. I like all your ideas +1.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I guess you meant to say they'd vote triple health to win easier? I don't really see the issue though. In my opinion, UHC is the only game where double and triple health make sense. On the one hand it means surprise attacks are less useful and lucky hits aren't as important, so in a fight the more experienced player has a bigger advantage. But on the other hand it means less players will die to mobs, so games will last longer and more PvP will occur.

F

Facelurite

I guess you meant to say they'd vote triple health to win easier? I don't really see the issue though. In my opinion, UHC is the only game where double and triple health make sense. On the one hand it means surprise attacks are less useful and lucky hits aren't as important, so in a fight the more experienced player has a bigger advantage. But on the other hand it means less players will die to mobs, so games will last longer and more PvP will occur.
Keep themselves from dying* I should read what I write. Triple health means they wont be eliminated early on as easily and imo, pve is a huge part of uhc.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Keep themselves from dying* I should read what I write. Triple health means they wont be eliminated early on as easily and imo, pve is a huge part of uhc.
But usually the tryhard ranks aren't the ones that die in early PvE.

F

Facelurite

But usually the tryhard ranks aren't the ones that die in early PvE.
Tryhard ranks are oblivious to what goes on around them + I doubt they have much pve experience judging through Bingo. All they’re fit for is pvp

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
That must have been very recent if that is the case, the last time I know of a UHC crash occurring was Wednesday. There was a fix to the nether and other small changes about a month ago but at that time time they still had no idea what was causing the crashes. Since the loading terrain bug affects half the games on the network now (e.g. 2/5 Minerware games crashed with that bug this morning for me) I'd be surprised if they had found a fix for UHC specifically.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
How recent? Last time I tried to play UHC was 3 weeks ago.
If they fixed it, I think they should definitely make an announcement about it, most people aren't going to try it every week.
That must have been very recent if that is the case, the last time I know of a UHC crash occurring was Wednesday. There was a fix to the nether and other small changes about a month ago but at that time time they still had no idea what was causing the crashes. Since the loading terrain bug affects half the games on the network now (e.g. 2/5 Minerware games crashed with that bug this morning for me) I'd be surprised if they had found a fix for UHC specifically.
I don't play much minerware, the only game where it happens to me is duels, but there it's after the game ends while in UHC is's during the game.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Jup they can better Rip off Hypixel. I really like playing Uhc on Hypixel because you have to play to get better recipes and it is really Fun. Uhc on cubecraft is dead..

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
I still just believe that that’s the case. At least I saw someone saying it (dont remember who it was) on the forums who I didn’t think was joking, though I haven’t confirmed it by playing yet as I haven’t been able to! I suppose though that if it was as recent as Wednesday it hasn’t been fixed
How recent? Last time I tried to play UHC was 3 weeks ago.
Within a week ago.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Screenshot_2018-03-02_19-14-59.png

Reactions: MJ010101

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Jup they can better Rip off Hypixel. I really like playing Uhc on Hypixel because you have to play to get better recipes and it is really Fun. Uhc on cubecraft is dead..
Indeed, UHC Champions is great as it is so focused around grinding to get the next crafts and abilities (well suited to the UHC kind of player), but Cubecraft doesn't really have any proper progression-based games other than tower defence. This is partially because of the network-wide point system, meaning you can instantly max out all the kits and abilities of a game without ever playing it before. Even without the crashes, there's really nothing to make people want to play Cubecraft UHC after the first few games (this is made worse by the pitiful variety of different worlds). Since UHC is generally more popular with the experienced, more competitive players in Minecraft, the game mechanics should be suited towards them, with lots of progression and a much better, more in depth ranking system.

I don't play much minerware, the only game where it happens to me is duels, but there it's after the game ends while in UHC is's during the game.
These are the games I'm 100% sure I've experienced it in - there may be others like Infection but I can't remember:
  • UHC
  • Speed UHC
  • Arcade Games
  • Minerware
  • Archer Assualt (they had identified what was causing it to crash but apparently it's not fixed since I got loading terrain in the last week)
  • Duels
  • Eggwars
  • Speed Eggwars
It seems to happen much more often in some certain games like Speed UHC which is interesting.

Perhaps the Loading Terrain screen is just a common state the server produces which can be due to many different types of errors, so it's more something to do with the lower level plugins than the small individual minigame plugin bugs on top that may trigger it to crash in that way. This is really just a guess but for the same result to occur in so many different games (developed years apart sometimes) I think there has to be a root cause.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom