Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrColio

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Cubecraft team! I have some minigame ideas that will not be to shabby for the server

UHC - Despite it not being a "Minigame" i cannot see any reason to why this gamemode shouldnt be added! Its long, its fun and it will definitely draw more PVPers to the server!

TNT Run - A really simple and fun minigame, its only downside is that the game doesnt take that long and players are not THAT attracted to this gamemode, its a fun minigame nonetheless

Monthly Tournaments - Monthly Tournaments are as the title suggests "Monthly Tournaments" they can range from Hunger Games to SkyWars. Some rewards can be: [Respective Gamemode] Bundle or even a rank!

Duels - A 1v1 PvP type gamemode can be really useful for training and/or battling friends! There can be multiple kits with multiple uses.

Thank you for considering this post!

Reactions: iiJoris_ and Pedroo

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
1. Back in the days UHC was already on CubeCraft, but they removed it for a reason wich I don't know.

2. I don't very like TNT Run, but that game is already a featured game afaik.

3. Cubecraft isn't a competitive server, due I like the monthly tournaments idea!

4. Duels is also already a game.

(My english grammar sucks)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
1. Back in the days UHC was already on CubeCraft, but they removed it for a reason wich I don't know.

2. I don't very like TNT Run, but that game is already a featured game afaik.

3. Cubecraft isn't a competitive server, due I like the monthly tournaments idea!

4. Duels is also already a game.

(My english grammar sucks)
upload_2019-9-6_23-24-36.png

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello Cubecraft team! I have some minigame ideas that will not be to shabby for the server

UHC - Despite it not being a "Minigame" i cannot see any reason to why this gamemode shouldnt be added! Its long, its fun and it will definitely draw more PVPers to the server!

TNT Run - A really simple and fun minigame, its only downside is that the game doesnt take that long and players are not THAT attracted to this gamemode, its a fun minigame nonetheless

Monthly Tournaments - Monthly Tournaments are as the title suggests "Monthly Tournaments" they can range from Hunger Games to SkyWars. Some rewards can be: [Respective Gamemode] Bundle or even a rank!

Duels - A 1v1 PvP type gamemode can be really useful for training and/or battling friends! There can be multiple kits with multiple uses.

Thank you for considering this post!
Definately wanna see Duels. I also like the TNT run idea. Since I don't play Bedrock myself, I can't really say more about it. Keep going!

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
survival games
is rather different to UHC. In UHC:
  • You collect resources from the world instead of random chest loot
  • You break and place blocks to create cover, traps and obstacles
  • PvP strategy is very different as there's much less potential to regen
  • You can go to the nether
  • There are hostile mobs to contend with as well as players
  • You're really free to use the vanilla game and all its mechanics in its entirety, unlike SG where your options and game strategies are much more limited.

Reactions: Basketman and Keanu

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
is rather different to UHC. In UHC:
  • You collect resources from the world instead of random chest loot
  • You break and place blocks to create cover, traps and obstacles
  • PvP strategy is very different as there's much less potential to regen
  • You can go to the nether
  • There are hostile mobs to contend with as well as players
  • You're really free to use the vanilla game and all its mechanics in its entirety, unlike SG where your options and game strategies are much more limited.
i mixed some things up :eyes: my bad

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MeeLion

Sep 7, 2019
I really like this, i would love to see this in the future. Back in the old days there whas arcade. I always played the game TNT run. When the removed it i whas really sad. I always played UHC on the hypixel network because there where almost no players playing UHC. Thats also probably why they removed it. I would love to see that as a futere game. For the other ones i would like to see tournements. On the hypixel network i always whas trying to get on the daily and monthly leaderbord. For all of these suggestions +1 for me :D

Reactions: MrColio

MrColio

Sep 5, 2019
UHC is also really easy to code! I made a UHC gamemode without plugins, just command blocks

MeeLion

Sep 7, 2019
UHC is also really easy to code! I made a UHC gamemode without plugins, just command blocks
Yeah, If they have saved the old UHC on cubecraft they can easy put it back. it needs only a couple changes but than its good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom