Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Decrease the border shrinking speed in the Nether?


  • Total voters
    14

0ffense

Well-Known Member
Mar 27, 2017
544
384
93
Orion constellation
I don't play UHC much, but it sounds like it would make sense to make the nether border slower than the overworld border. You get to the nether much later after the game starts, so maybe you could make it so there is no border in the nether until someone enters it.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom