Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Maybe an idea for UHC: You can vote for 'short game' or 'long game'. It's nice because some people don't like 10 minutes games, so when you vote 'short game', the game is only 5 minutes. Just an idea :D

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
10 minutes isn't that long, some UHC games could take up to 30 minutes. It should stay as how it is now. :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
A 5 minute UHC would be barely a UHC. Sure some people could get full iron if they really try in that but the majority of the players will end up with next to nothing as the deathmatch came. UHC is supposed to be long and shortening it past the point that speed UHC already does would ruin much of the experience imo.

Reactions: Steyro

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I think it's enough having a normal uhc and a speed uhc. Want a short game? Go speed. Want a "long" game? Go normal.

And, in my opinion, why a 5 min uhc? That's destroying the essence of an uhc :P

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Maybe an idea for UHC: You can vote for 'short game' or 'long game'. It's nice because some people don't like 10 minutes games, so when you vote 'short game', the game is only 5 minutes. Just an idea :D
UHC on cube craft are very short compared to UHC on other servers, meaning this feature kinda useless (no offence). A regular UHC should last about 1-2 hours. In the end UHC stands for ultra hardcore meaning the games will be long and hard, I not the biggest fan of speed UHC as it is too fast and its not the best UHC experience

Last edited:

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

In my opinion, I think 10 minutes for a speed UHC game is quite a short time period, before you know it, you've only got 3 minutes left :D! I think 10 minutes is a good enough time (but not too long) to gear up and prepare for the deathmatch.

I think UHC was made to be a long game, where you have to survive for a long period of time. But I see where you're coming from!

~Foxy011

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom