Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyRo_Diplex

Jun 23, 2018
I think Cube craft should have a UHC game mode, you have Skywars, Survival Games and PVP, but there is not really a survival/pvp mode like UHC, where you are put into an open map with barely anything.

You should have it as 100 players spawn in different parts of the map with kits that aren't op (e.g. Full Iron+ Armor with enchanted sword.) But unlockable kits like the ones in Skywars. With a medium sized map that slowly gets smaller until it is a a tiny area.

I think this would bring more people to Cubecraft because many people enjoy UHC and there are barely any servers with it on Minecraft.

This thread will probably not get much support, but hopefully someone sees it and goes, "Hey, that might be a good idea for the future."

That's all I have to say, feel free to drop feedback. Cya.

Reactions: Noahdecoole

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
They removed it 3 days ago lmao. it was dead
Well, what we had was a proper UHC. What he's suggesting is more like a UHC kit pvp-esque gamemode.
I don't know if this would make a good standalone gamemode or anything, but it does cut away a good amount of the grinding and "not-so-fun" bits of UHC. I don't know if people would like this or not, seeing as the normal UHC was removed Wednesday.

Reactions: SoppeJam

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
He wants UHC on Bedrock. Nevertheless, I don't think it will work out well. Might be a cool thing for the future, but currently, I hear lots of players saying Bedrock got lots of bugs. As you stated, if Cubecraft would implement this, they would be the first PE server with a UHC game mode. Sounds cool, but it might not be worth it. UHC recently got removed on Java, as it was unpopular. So I have my doubts if it will be popular on Bedrock.
It might be a good game mode for the future.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
He wants UHC on Bedrock. Nevertheless, I don't think it will work out well. Might be a cool thing for the future, but currently, I hear lots of players saying Bedrock got lots of bugs. As you stated, if Cubecraft would implement this, they would be the first PE server with a UHC game mode. Sounds cool, but it might not be worth it. UHC recently got removed on Java, as it was unpopular. So I have my doubts if it will be popular on Bedrock.
It might be a good game mode for the future.
I see, but I’m not sure if that would be playable as well.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
They removed it 3 or 4 days ago ._.
He probably didn't see it because it was never there; he's talking about the Bedrock server.

As said above, it was removed, and it won't be added back
He's not asking for it to be added back to the Minecraft Java version, he wants a new UHC gamemode for the Bedrock platform.

Well, what we had was a proper UHC. What he's suggesting is more like a UHC kit pvp-esque gamemode.
I don't know if this would make a good standalone gamemode or anything, but it does cut away a good amount of the grinding and "not-so-fun" bits of UHC.

I thought he meant the opposite, using the example of full iron armour as something that would be too OP and shouldn't be included. However, if he does mean kits like that, I agree with you, it's pretty much UHC Meetup.

Either way, I don't think this gamemode suits the Bedrock community because it's a much less competitive community. Also, since Cubecraft Bedrock doesn't tend to surpass 2000 players I don't think the 100 player target per game is very realistic. If you mean it @CyRo_Diplex when you say you're put into the map with barely anything, few players will want to go through the ordeal of gearing up only to be killed by a player on a superior platform. Competitive / high risk games don't work well with such a huge skill gap.

Zediax890

Mar 2, 2020
Well I think now they could do it because we can make a border with an addon so in that case we can make this on a server (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom