Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

asdjyt

Jan 30, 2018
yes,in this threat you gets to see me posting how it works

>the noobs (or default skin you say,whatever else.)

yes,they got default skin (sometimes not) and most likely not speaking at all,while also using a default cage and yeah they takes every resource possible then just dies like an actual idiot,then they will either ragequit (literally leaving the game after dying ONCE) or just repeat the loop of "get a tons of resource --> buy the best set --> dies --> get a tons of resource", the people who ruins your gameplay experience on some point.

>the regular human beings
they are normal,just like you and me,thats it.
what are you expecting?

>the people who comes in a party
you see those people who joins a lobby together? with like 3-4 of them at once? yeah,they are grouped up and knows what they're doing,you're gonna have a hard time coming up against them. (oh and yeah they most likely got ranks)

>the toxic chemicals
yes,they aren't even good,not on the game itself nor the pvp section,they just spams "EZ" "NOOB" whenever they win a fight,no matter how much advantage they have gotten,beating them up is fun,but if you got beaten,well too bad but you gotta experience doubled frustration from both losing and him spreading his toxicity at you.

>the tryhards
yes,if you saw a team's egg were broken at the first 3 minutes of the game,expect that being a sign of a tryhard in your game,they are good at the game,and will crush you unless their entire team is dumb as hell or you're just good enough to counter him.

>the god
yes,its just a god,they will crush you down no matter what,you just don't stand a chance,they crits you on every hit (1.9),have 69 cps (1.8),can just godbridge to your egg and tpose on it without wonder,consider trying to get as much advantage you can from the parts he ain't joining in,even that wont save you from them.

>the non english speaking beings
ليس لدي أي فكرة عما أكتبه ولكن أيا كان الأمر الذي حصلت عليه للتو على جوجل ترجمه واحصل على معنى مختلف تمامًا. ونعم يفعلون نفس ما يفعله هؤلاء المبتدئون ، لكنهم يتحدثون أيضًا بطريقة غريبة.
i have no idea what i just typed please dont sue me if google translate sucked

>the funny hackerman
UH OH,HES COMING,HES COMING WITH HIS LEGENDARY SPEEDBRIDGE SKILLS AND IS ABOUT TO CRUSH YOU,UHHHHH--OHHHHHHH
yeah no,just leave the game unless they are completely retarded,you aint standing a chance against them.

>you
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
what.

the end

qDeqni

Novice Member
Jan 22, 2018
Valid point, until the God-noob-the funny hackerman- the non English speaking beings-tryhard comes along

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
and then theres me who tries to befriend everybody and try to solve our problems peacefully so my egg can hatch some day and live a happy life :) i just farm a lot of gold and stuff cuz college is expensive, you know?

Reactions: Blqde and qDeqni

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
>the people who comes in a party
you see those people who joins a lobby together? with like 3-4 of them at once? yeah,they are grouped up and knows what they're doing,you're gonna have a hard time coming up against them. (oh and yeah they most likely got ranks)

>the tryhards
yes,if you saw a team's egg were broken at the first 3 minutes of the game,expect that being a sign of a tryhard in your game,they are good at the game,and will crush you unless their entire team is dumb as hell or you're just good enough to counter him.

>the god
yes,its just a god,they will crush you down no matter what,you just don't stand a chance,they crits you on every hit (1.9),have 69 cps (1.8),can just godbridge to your egg and tpose on it without wonder,consider trying to get as much advantage you can from the parts he ain't joining in,even that wont save you from them.

>the funny hackerman
UH OH,HES COMING,HES COMING WITH HIS LEGENDARY SPEEDBRIDGE SKILLS AND IS ABOUT TO CRUSH YOU,UHHHHH--OHHHHHHH
yeah no,just leave the game unless they are completely retarded,you aint standing a chance against them.
When these guys join:
Me: *chuckles* "I'm in danger."

>you
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
what.

Me: *laughs in You*

ProfessorRaptor

Nov 21, 2015
I find it interesting that you qualify 3 minutes as a fast egg break. xD

And you might find it interesting that many of the best tryhards will actually gear up first rather than rush an egg. So that one person with 1-2 kills but all the mid gear vs the one guy with 8 who rushed the other islands... usually the geared person wins in the end. 2 different tryhard playstyles that are entirely workable.
(please note that I'm mostly talking about solos, but this can apply to teams as well).

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I find it interesting that you qualify 3 minutes as a fast egg break. xD

And you might find it interesting that many of the best tryhards will actually gear up first rather than rush an egg. So that one person with 1-2 kills but all the mid gear vs the one guy with 8 who rushed the other islands... usually the geared person wins in the end. 2 different tryhard playstyles that are entirely workable.
(please note that I'm mostly talking about solos, but this can apply to teams as well).
As a Skywars main, I can say that this is also very similar to situations in Skywars. Although, there is a lot more luck involved, it also typically ends up with the more strategical/skilled player on top, almost regardless of gear!
In Skywars, sometimes the game won't let you open a chest until you pick up an item. Even if you aren't able to get items, you can still typically get a few kills thanks to the void! :)

Reactions: ProfessorRaptor
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom