Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
Its always a good thing to give yourself a compliment to increase your confidence! Not trolling!
When I feel down I´ll stand in front of my mirror, start winking, snap my fingers and say ´´ You are a good citizen! ``

Gotta give myself some pep talk and self esteem y'know? :)

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
My thoughts on each of the points.

1. The guy that hogs the gens.
Well, sure this can be extremely irritating. But a lot of the time it's just luck whoever gets the iron/gold/diamond and if it were you you would do the same. Everyone needs it.

2. The guy that rushes to mid at the start of the game.
Nothing wrong with that. A straight bridge works perfect; it's the quickest and doesn't get you in trouble when you need to run back. Depends on the team too. If you are playing with total noobs it might be a problem

3. The hacker.
Hackers are pure shit.

4. The guy that trolls.
It's sad. I've had teammate trying to kill me, make obsidian early on and block their teammates in. Pathetic and childish.

5. The guy that pisses other teams off.
I actually like this. Nothing it more fun then killing those kind of people.

6. The guy that runs around naked.
I run around naked in the beginning. I make blocks and a bit food and get the amount of diamonds I need. I almost never die... so why should I waste time, so other people get to the diamonds first?

7. The guy that rage quits.
I like it when they see there is no way out in mid fight you see them stand still and then they "die" (leave). You still get the kill :)

8. The afk dude.
I don't get this either. Like... you click on the signs and you know it's gonna take some time. Of course you never know. There are thousand players only, it's not totally unbelievable one might have a personal issue at that moment.

9. The MLG.
Hey it's me. This happens in about every single game nowadays: "Hacker, hacker!! Fuk you hacker!".

10. The drama after elimination guy.
Salt, I love it. If losing in a dull game is this big of a deal for you... I hope you are a child and not someone above the age of 13. That would be truly pathetic.

11. The hack accusation dude.
I love it. You cry about my 'hacks'? I'm coming for you.

12. The guy who is terrible at pvp.
Instead of feeling anger towards those people: help them. I've fought with people who still do the 1.8 thing. It doesn't kill me. Yes, I know it wrecks armor faster but that really isn't helping. Tell them. New players in your team? Help them understand the game instead of crying about how they suck.

13. The Rusher
I do it myself, but don't really like it. I rather have geared up fights, but time is of the essence :)

14. The guy who keeps on dying.
Some people play for fun not for stats. He is worse then you? Big deal.

15. The Boss.
Hmm... bossing around and giving other tips are two different things.

16. The Nice One.

Just dump your leftovers in a chest :)

17. The Camper.
Campers are horrible. You know they suck, because why else would they camp. It takes a bit time, but they always die. Even worse in teaparty you can go beneath the map. And I mean really beneath it. It totally sucks when an idiot does that.

18. The Bow Spammer.
I hate people complaining about bowspam. It's so dumb. I use my bow a lot (because it's one of the two weapons we have in Minecraft). When I shoot at you once and you fall of your bridge it's not bowspam. I just shot you once.

19. The Egotistic guy.
... yet i caught him falling through a one block jump. You've proven your point. Because pros cannot make any mistakes. No but seriously I get what you mean :)

20. The Lagger.
I hate people who have poor connection. But sometimes they can't help and you crying about it doesn't fix it either.

21. The cross teamer.
It's sad, but I usually don't really mind. Our team still has 4 people and you two are left alone... honestly who the hell cares they help each other.

22. The builder.
Idiots. We don't need a wall. A wall only makes it easier for other to attack.

23. Middle guardian.
??

24. The building up to save himself guy.
Idiots. Like seriously. Either fight or don't play.

Last edited:
Reactions: OSIM
U

Unipotato

I'm 13 & 16

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom