Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Am I the only one who likes "The Boss" on their team XD? In my opinion they always seem to know what their talking about. But I'm usually the only one who follows their instructions :p

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
The sort of players I hate:

Gen Hoggers. People who are there forever. Also, when I upgrade the diamond gen they still steal it. But for anyone having these issues, try to be the first person to join the game and team, so then no one will steal it from you.

The guy that looks like he'll rush you, then at the last second backs up slowly breaking the bridge. Really annoying, because I can just rebuild the bridge.

The guy that rushes then the minute you hit him he runs away. Don't start a fight if you can't finish it.

The guy that is about to die and runs while placing blocks like he's building the new eggwars map. Either don't try and fight me or stay and finish it.

The girl who you chase across the whole map and then spam clicks you off a bridge and then dies anyway. Eurghgh

The hacker. jgrthghgjhhhhfuiruihgurthghu. Don't worry, my recorder is ALWAYS out ;) Don't hack infront of me or you are banned.

The guy who accuses you of hacking even though he was wearing egg armour in OP. Get some skill please.

The guy who you kill accuses you of hacking and then spams in chat for 10 minutes 'recorded' 'n00b' 'ez ban' SHUT UP

The guy who non stop asks for OP and then doesn't get it. Serves you right. Get a rank yourself.

The guy who targets you for voting normal. You got nothing better to do?

Though you rarely run into a lot of these people they are annoying and funny to watch xD

Reactions: OSIM
Jan 1, 2017
I can definitely be 18 sometimes... Mostly when it's a 2v1 or 3v1 or they're a bow spammer though. Especially on Overpowered, bow spamming is one of the few ways to kill(on 1.9+).

Reactions: OSIM

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
1. The guy that hogs the gens.
Don't get me started with this type of guy. I'm sure that we all have that one greedy guy in every single game that hogs the gens, and is super self centered.

2. The guy that rushes to mid at the start of the game.
I have nothing to say about this type of guy, but if you bridge to mid and not build up, you and I will have a problem. The reason why I'm saying this is because, you can easily get rushed by other opponents if you build a straight bridge, whereas if you build a bridge going up, its harder for the other teams to get to your island.

3. The hacker.
Do I really need to go over this type of dude? Besides the fact that you're a coward if you hack.

4. The guy that trolls.
I don't have much to say about this dude but whoever trolls, you're bonkers (it's fine if you are, I am too)

5. The guy that pisses other teams off.
I certainly can name a few people, who provoke other teams. You're insane pal.

6. The guy that runs around naked.
I flip out every time I see my teammate running around naked. Like dude, there's armor for a reason.

7. The guy that rage quits.
Of course, the guy that quits. Let's not even talk about this guy.

8. The afk dude.
How fantastic.

9. The MLG.
The guy that goes all ape mode on you, and wrecks you. To sum it all up, the guy that is a pro.

10. The drama after elimination guy.
Now this one, I can guarantee you all, that we have met so many people that is super salty after you kill them, and they start complaining that you suck at pvp, or they start making up false accusations.

11. The hack accusation dude.
This one is similar to "The drama after elimination guy", but I just had to point this one out separately. Trust me on this, there's always going to be that one aggravating guy who says that you hack, just because you killed him. Whether they're joking or not, I've seen many people react to those unnecessary comments. Don't let them get to you, they carry with them a negative spirit. Don't let them drag you down to their level.

12. The guy who is terrible at pvp.
We all have to admit that we know at least one person that doesn't know how to pvp properly. Just a quick note, don't always expect yourself to be a god at pvping in every single game. We all have those days where we pvp like a potato, and some days where we pvp like a god. Therefore, expectations feeds frustration.

13. The Rusher
The guy who rushes other teams. You're wonderful.

14. The guy who keeps on dying.
Good job dude, your stats must be marvelous.

15. The Boss.
The player who tends to boss their teammates around. How crude.

16. The Nice One.

Eggwars gods, please bless these people. The teammate who gives you diamonds, iron, gold and is very considerate.

17. The Camper.
Campers annoy me to the max, but the fact that they drag out the game making it so long, it really is agitating.

18. The Bow Spammer.
That moment when you get shot off by a bow spammer using a punch bow. Yea, not a good feeling is it?
Bow Spamming isn't a skill, conserving your arrows, and shooting your opponent with full charged arrows is a skill.

19. The Egotistic guy.
The guy who thinks he's a boss at pvp and says "I'm going to win". Quick story, once I played with a guy, and his ego was bigger than the Pacific Ocean. He claimed that he's a pro and will wreck everyone in the game, yet i caught him falling through a one block jump. You've proven your point.

20. The Lagger.
Dude, fix your internet. It's frustrating to see hits getting thrown at you, but the guy nowhere to be seen, he's probably floating mid air somewhere.

1- I sometimes do but mostly my teammates.
2- I'm not really a rush guy but this doesn't seem to be a problem.
3- I never hacked. (duh)
4- I troll other teams lel.
5- Same as #4.
6- Again, I don't see there's a problem. I seldom do it though.
7- Oh god these rage quitters. These are super annoying.
8- "Somebody kick this guy!" (no hate)
9- I'm an average PVPer, but I ran into a lot of these guys.
10- But I like the salt from other people! (I mean the salt that you can eat lol)
11- I am somewhat this kind of guy. When I see an MLG pro sometimes I hackusate. Not much these days though.
12- EVERY GAME HAS A GUY WHO 1.8 PVPS. :(
13- Same as #2.
14- I am this kind of guy. Why? See further down!
15- Sometimes I am. But if my teammate is, I will follow him/her.
16- Oh god I'm proud of these guys. :D
17- I like camping....
18- I no bowspam lel.
19- That's probably everyone who plays EggWars.
20- I lag much. I have bad ping because I'm from Taiwan. That's why I'm #14.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
12. The guy who is terrible at pvp.
We all have to admit that we know at least one person that doesn't know how to pvp properly. Just a quick note, don't always expect yourself to be a god at pvping in every single game. We all have those days where we pvp like a potato, and some days where we pvp like a god. Therefore, expectations feeds frustration.

18. The Bow Spammer.
That moment when you get shot off by a bow spammer using a punch bow. Yea, not a good feeling is it?
Bow Spamming isn't a skill, conserving your arrows, and shooting your opponent with full charged arrows is a skill.

I had just one such day of pvping like a potato last weekend.

These days I'm usually good enough at pvp to wreck everyone in the lobby. Having started playing several other pvp intensive minigames on the server, I realize now that the eggwars community is likely one of the worst at pvp on the server.

On Saturday, I was doing so well, destroying everyone, getting called a hacker so many times because of my pvp skill. I felt so happy as well, since I finally beat a person who has always destroyed me in pvp duels. His name is LucasOMG or something like that. He is very good.

On Sunday, though, I woke up, and I literally lost all the pvp skill I have gained over the past few months. The mouse just felt weird in my hand, I was landing not much more than half my usual amount of hits. It felt so terrible!

In the end, after attempting to warm up on pvp duels for half an hour, I went and played a solo and then a team round of eggwars, I won both, but I was basically using luck and strategy only, no skill at all...

And actually, bow spamming is a skill. It's a difficult skill to master, and if done right, it can win games better than any other method. However, most people just don't get when you should bow spam, when you should use fully charges snipes, when you should stun a person with the bow and then go in with a sword combo, etc. It's only annoying when the player just relies on lucky combos with the bow. Otherwise, if I see a bow spam pro, I admire their skill. I used to bow spam a lot to win games back when I was terrible at pvp, and it is not actually easy to bow spam well. It requires much better prediction skills than in melee fights.

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
I had just one such day of pvping like a potato last weekend.

These days I'm usually good enough at pvp to wreck everyone in the lobby. Having started playing several other pvp intensive minigames on the server, I realize now that the eggwars community is likely one of the worst at pvp on the server.

On Saturday, I was doing so well, destroying everyone, getting called a hacker so many times because of my pvp skill. I felt so happy as well, since I finally beat a person who has always destroyed me in pvp duels. His name is LucasOMG or something like that. He is very good.

On Sunday, though, I woke up, and I literally lost all the pvp skill I have gained over the past few months. The mouse just felt weird in my hand, I was landing not much more than half my usual amount of hits. It felt so terrible!

In the end, after attempting to warm up on pvp duels for half an hour, I went and played a solo and then a team round of eggwars, I won both, but I was basically using luck and strategy only, no skill at all...

And actually, bow spamming is a skill. It's a difficult skill to master, and if done right, it can win games better than any other method. However, most people just don't get when you should bow spam, when you should use fully charges snipes, when you should stun a person with the bow and then go in with a sword combo, etc. It's only annoying when the player just relies on lucky combos with the bow. Otherwise, if I see a bow spam pro, I admire their skill. I used to bow spam a lot to win games back when I was terrible at pvp, and it is not actually easy to bow spam well. It requires much better prediction skills than in melee fights.

The way I see bow spamming, is a player abusing the bow almost like rapid fire. Conserving your arrows and actually shooting your opponent with full charged ones are more effective. Yes, bow spamming can be lethal especially with a punch bow, but it's useless when shooting far distance. Bow spamming is a legit tactic but is super annoying when encountering a bow spammer in a game. There's nothing wrong with bow spamming whatsoever, and I definitely agree with you :)

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
The way I see bow spamming, is a player abusing the bow almost like rapid fire. Conserving your arrows and actually shooting your opponent with full charged ones are more effective. Yes, bow spamming can be lethal especially with a punch bow, but it's useless when shooting far distance. Bow spamming is a legit tactic but is super annoying when encountering a bow spammer in a game. There's nothing wrong with bow spamming whatsoever, and I definitely agree with you :)

Long range bowspams are possible, but they basically purely depend on luck and the other player has to be pretty noob to be spammed off from more than 15 blocks away. Doesn't affect me!

The best bow users, though, are the ones that can shoot you to death and you can't do anything about it. Put up blocks? They shoot a curved arrow over the top. Run in a zigzag pattern? It's like they have tracking arrows. Try to shoot back? They hit every shot on you just before you release your arrows, which messes up all your shots. Go in for melee? You'd be lucky to get within 20 blocks of them. Their pattern in bow fights are basically: shoot, turn and jump sideways, charge up the bow midair, turn and instantly quickscope you, repeat.

I have met a few of those people and it was terrifying. Even on my best day I'm still not as good as them.

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
[
Long range bowspams are possible, but they basically purely depend on luck and the other player has to be pretty noob to be spammed off from more than 15 blocks away. Doesn't affect me!

The best bow users, though, are the ones that can shoot you to death and you can't do anything about it. Put up blocks? They shoot a curved arrow over the top. Run in a zigzag pattern? It's like they have tracking arrows. Try to shoot back? They hit every shot on you just before you release your arrows, which messes up all your shots. Go in for melee? You'd be lucky to get within 20 blocks of them. Their pattern in bow fights are basically: shoot, turn and jump sideways, charge up the bow midair, turn and instantly quickscope you, repeat.

I have met a few of those people and it was terrifying. Even on my best day I'm still not as good as them.

I've never heard of long distance/range bow spamming, As far as I know, bow spamming is basically releasing your bow when your arrows aren't even fully charged. Bow spamming is only effective when they're a couple blocks away from you. Whereas a full charged arrow can be shot across the map. Speaking of the best bow users, of course, they're going to be mlg at bows. I won't be surprised if they do a 360 jump and the arrow that they shot hits you.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
[

I've never heard of long distance/range bow spamming, As far as I know, bow spamming is basically releasing your bow when your arrows aren't even fully charged. Bow spamming is only effective when they're a couple blocks away from you. Whereas a full charged arrow can be shot across the map. Speaking of the best bow users, of course, they're going to be mlg at bows. I won't be surprised if they do a 360 jump and the arrow that they shot hits you.

I've been able to bow spam people down from their islands from over 25 blocks away, but you have to get them when they are shopping and quickly release a few bow shots. They have to be half charged, which does almost the same knockback as a fully charged punch bow shot.

You have to get lucky though, and have a good angle.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

Well I wouldn't call it bow spamming. It's more like a bow lock. The player is unable to escape the opponents arrows, so it's basically bow spamming, but without the useless wast of arrows.

Reactions: Daniel_H212

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
I've been able to bow spam people down from their islands from over 25 blocks away, but you have to get them when they are shopping and quickly release a few bow shots. They have to be half charged, which does almost the same knockback as a fully charged punch bow shot.

You have to get lucky though, and have a good angle.

Never tried it before, I don't really use the bow spam tactic, only when it's fundamental then I'll start bow spamming the life out of them. But most of the time, I just strafe around those bow spammers and then land those crits on them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom