Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hey There,

I know the two suggestions I'm about to say are already said but tbh I need some attention and likes ;).

First:
The time between two messages that you can type is 1 min. I think it should be lower. I know there is going to be spam if it's too low but come on if you are changing it to 30 seconds it won't be that big of a difference. But of course that's my opinion.

Second:
Because I'm not English and my English isn't always that good, I'm making a lot of typos in messages so I think why can't you edit your own messages and I know there is going to be a scenario like this:
Person 1: I'm going to insult person 2.
Person 2: I'm going to insult person 1 back.
Person 1: Because I'm so smart I'm going to Edit my message so I can make a SS about Person 2 who is insulting me muhahaha.

But come on typos are bad and yea this is also not good about people but it really sucks to see your own typo and then have to change it in another message but then you have to wait 1 minute because of the time between two messages ;).

- Netflix_Addicted -

PS: I know there are some typos in this message but I'm to lazy to change it bye :D

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
First:
The time between two messages that you can type is 1 min. I think it should be lower. I know there is going to be spam if it's too low but come on if you are changing it to 30 seconds it won't be that big of a difference. But of course that's my opinion.
I agree. They need to reduce it to maybe 30 seconds?

Second:
Because I'm not English and my English isn't always that good, I'm making a lot of typos in messages so I think why can't you edit your own messages and I know there is going to be a scenario like this:
Person 1: Because I'm so smart I'm going to Edit my message so I can make a SS about Person 2 who is insulting me muhahaha.
There's an edit button under your post.

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

First:
It was 30 seconds before but they removed it.. You know why....
Second:

Yeah :

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/profile-posts.146304/

Reactions: Netflix_Addicted
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom