• Yes, please!

• No, thanks. [Please explain why]

• I only like the donating points part.

• I only like the spectating part.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi! I have two small suggestions that you might have seen before.Though I will suggest them way different so please read the whole thread before commenting. I will explain what I had in mind. Everyone here got some friends on his or her friend list. You can invite them to a party, talk to them, etc. Wouldn't it be great if you had the opportunity to spectate them, or give them a little gift as they might need some points? When typing /f list, you will see all your on and offline friends. When clicking on one of their names with your right mouse button, you can message him/her directly. What I had in mind was an option where you could choose between gifting or spectating your friend. You will get the menu when left-clicking at one of your online friend's names. About spectating. You will only be able to spectate your friend when he/she is in a game, you are not able to jump to their lobby to prevent stalking, :3. The message you will get will look like this: ''You are not able to spectate your friend when he/she is in a lobby!'' When your friend is in a game, only five players are able to spectate the match, more spectators might cause lag for the other players which I don't want. You can, of course, forbid players to spectate you by disabling the option via the chest settings. The message the player gets when still trying to spectate his/her friend will look like this: '''[Player] doesn't allow you to spectate.'' or ''Your friends game is already full of spectators, you can't spectate, currently.'' When you do still allow spectating and someone wants to spectate you, you can choose between [Allow] and [Deny]. You are the one who decides if someone is allowed to spectate you. Thanks to @ItsDavey_ for this awesome idea.
Donating points will be the second option. For instance, your friend needs some points because he/she really wants to unlock a kit, you can donate some points. The minimum quantity of points you are able to donate must be 10. The maximum will be 150. You can only donate once a week (to the same player). I chose to keep the amount a bit low, otherwise, other players could get any kit without actually doing anything. This is at the expense of your own points. I couldn't think of a third option, if you got any ideas for a third option, feel free to comment! Feedback will be welcomed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

I agree. It will be nice if we can spectate our friends. And I agree with the disable / enable option.
About the second idea: I think that the maximum should be 200. 150 coins is few money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dutudy

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Sharing points is a good idea, however for the second idea, in the past, I've seen messages where people say "Staff can't join games that have started." so I doubt it's possible.

These have also been suggested in the past but for the current state of CubeCraft, I think that these are nice features to have.

Reactions: Troublesomee

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I am agree. It will be nice if we can spectate our friends.
Agreed, it would be nice.
About the second idea: I think that the maximum should be 200. 150 coins is few money.
Yes, a couple days ago I had a friend, and he wanted a kit so bad, but he needed like 100 more points to buy it, so I think that it'd be great if we could donate points to others.
You can only donate once a week.
I don't really agreed to the "You can only donate once a week." part. I think it'd be better if we could donate once a week, to the same player.

But about everything else, I would love to see this ingame!

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I don't really agree with this, sorry. I believe that players deserve their little bit of privacy while in game. Imagine having 20+ players spectating you for example. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all with that.

If I want to play a solo game or if I'm playing anything alone it means I rather don't want to deal with any specific people at that moment. It kind of causes a bit of pressure when you're being spectated in an intense game. At least that's how I feel it.

Reactions: Kloska

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't really agree with this, sorry. I believe that players deserve their little bit of privacy while in game. Imagine having 20+ players spectating you for example. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all with that.
You didn't read the whole thread, did you? Please do so the next time.
You can, of course, forbid players to spectate you by disabling the option via the chest settings.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59979

Seems like a great idea.I would also suggest a way for staff to be able to see all the transactions made as there could be people using multiple accounts to farm points. They would look at a massive log of all the transfers made and could see if someone was getting a strangely high amount of points. Still a good idea and I am looking forward to it :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't mind the spectating idea. However, I think the gifting idea should be different. Players should be able to find gifts by opening Cubelets (Rare/Legendary drop). Those gifts would give the player some experience and luck (increases the chance of opening legendary/mythical Cubelets) after you give it to another player. The other player who gets the gift could get a cubelets or some points.

I've seen messages where people say "Staff can't join games that have started." so I doubt it's possible.
That was a lie to prevent people from mass spamming staff to ban the hacker inside their Eggwars game.

D

Deleted member 377664

This is a great idea about spectating and donating, because of people that want to see their Friends playing when they're bored and want to donate because or too many points of the player Just began playing and want to help them

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
If I'm not wrong, exchaning points is

I thought that a server could do whatever they want with their virtual currency (points) that give an in-game advantage, as long as it may not be exchanged for hard currency (real money). Therefore, as moving points between players can only happen in a closed system with no opportunity to pay real money for them, it would be fine.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I thought that a server could do whatever they want with their virtual currency (points) that give an in-game advantage, as long as it may not be exchanged for hard currency (real money). Therefore, as moving points between players can only happen in a closed system with no opportunity to pay real money for them, it would be fine.
I'm not enterily sure

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016

If I want to play a solo game or if I'm playing anything alone it means I rather don't want to deal with any specific people at that moment. It kind of causes a bit of pressure when you're being spectated in an intense game. At least that's how I feel it.
Could you possible re-read the thread?

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I like your idea about spectating your friends. But the limit is 5. Can there also be something that you can decide How many players can spectate you? Or that you get a message in chat and it says [Player] wants to spectate you. [Accept] or [Deny]. something like that.
Anyway I like it +1
That's a great idea Davey! I definitely think that there should be something like that to allow others to spectate.

D

Deleted member 367393

To be honest, I like the idea of being able to donate points to others. I think it's also nice how you chose a maximum amount of points that could be donated. I think this would prevent this feature from being abused. I don't like the spectating part though. It seems unnecessary to me.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom