Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
- Remove strong potion on team sky wars, is totally overpowered.

- Remove abilities on Sky Wars (skywars without abilities is much better)

Regards.
And they worked a long time on those abilities for you to ask to remove them is kind of disrespectful and you should put effort into unlocking them yourself so it's fair anyway.

Reactions: Sophie

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Abilities is a good thing and it costs a lot - the only thing I'd suggest is increase cost for strength maybe? But not remove

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Oh my god the Spanish overflow.... But Skyward abilities is fun, but would be better to only allow one ability to be chosen, instead of all. And for the strength pot - I agree.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
It has been chosen.

- Skywars Abilities will need to stay, it costs much time to make it.

-I will tell an admin if he/she could remove the strenght potion, as if not you will need to accept that.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I believe the issue to be not the over-effectiveness of the kit, but how long the effectiveness lasts. The strength potion lasts for 3 minutes, which is actually long enough for you to take out the entire lobby if they're all in close proximity to one another. If it were to be reduced to say 30 seconds, then people would have much less to complain about.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom