Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Any of these you like?

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So this setting can be useful but I've noticed some things that are slightly problematic
NOTE THAT THIS IS ALREADY A SETTING THAT IS CURRENTLY IN GAME, IF YOU HOLD OUT THE CHEST IN YOUR HAND IN THE LOBBY AND RIGHT CLICK IT, THERE WILL BE A LIST OF SETTINGS YOU CAN TURN ON OR OFF, THIS IS 1 OF THEM, IF YOU SELECT THE PIECE OF PAPER IN THE GUI THAN YOU WILL FIND IT THERE.

All Chat On or all chat off
I think there should probably be at least 3
You can turn on all chat, you can turn on but only for party chat and friend messages, or you can turn all chat off
That's All

Another thing I think that could be changed relating to party chat is you can turn it off as well but keep normal chat on, a reason you might do this is that people can spam party chat... ALOT... *cough cough* @SpookyPanda *cough cough*

Another thing I think a message should show up if you ever use /msg to them this message would explain they will be unable to see this message as they have chat disabled

Now the final thing I want to say is players should be able to turn off and on chat in game using a command /chat will turn it on or off depending on whether you had it on or off beforehand

Last edited:
Reactions: Deeds and Luzario

Theftay

Oct 6, 2017
Colombia
First of all, you can not remove something that has already been done, the only solution is to solve the problems, You can not delete that update, Secondly, Exactly the chat was created, so that you talk there and your friends, it is different to chat with your friend in private, that you speak with your friend in public, third the perfect command to activate the chat is "/ p chat", Fourth, if you disassociate the chat, and a friend or colleague sends you / msg, can not be removed , That is the same as it is in normal minecrat in a single player, Also because your friend sends you a message for / msg, Be important, THANK YOU!

IGN: Theftay
Lvl: 68

Last edited:
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
The point of turning off all chat is a bit weird, maybe you could do it to stop spam but for that I would just recommend /mute or /ignore

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
First of all, you can not remove something that has already been done, the only solution is to solve the problems, You can not delete that update, Secondly, Exactly the chat was created, so that you talk there and your friends, it is different to chat with your friend in private, that you speak with your friend in public, third the perfect command to activate the chat is "/ p chat", Fourth, if you disassociate the chat, and a friend or colleague sends you / msg, can not be removed , That is the same as it is in normal minecrat in a single player, Also because your friend sends you a message for / msg, Be important, THANK YOU!

You literally have no idea what I am talking about

Firstly nothing in this thread ever says to remove something
secondly there is currently an IN GAME cubecraft setting to receive chat
2017-10-08_16.45.30.png

NOT the version built into minecraft
Thirdly /p chat is what you use so YOU can talk in party chat I AM TALKING ABOUT RECEIVING CHAT NOT SPEAKING IN CHAT
Fourthly if I message someone while they have this setting turned on they won't see your message THAT IS ALREADY THE CASE but what is the suggestion saying? it is telling the person that their message won't be seen by the player they messaged because that person has chat off
Fifthly
That looks like the sort of stuff you'd put here: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/signature
Would staff override this?
? at no point does this ever say you are changing the current system
It is only adding to the current system so if you can't see a staff member's messages in chat right now
than while this was added you wouldn't be able to see a staff members message then
The point of turning off all chat is a bit weird, maybe you could do it to stop spam but for that I would just recommend /mute or /ignore
/mute... we can't all be mods...
/ignore... because that is currently a command that exists

once again
THIS IS ALREADY A SETTING

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
OMG WHY YOU USE CAPS UR MAD AF RN AND LOL I DIDNT KNOW THAT OK? IM SORRY :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
With all due respect, No one understands you what you try to say, And so far, The chat has no problems! :D
Oh hello no one
interesting name

also to say there is nothing wrong with chat is like to say there is nothing wrong with hacking
chat filter only actually blocks words that aren't even considered against the rules and any other sort of swear can easily be said
but I am not going to say anything about that
that is a rant for some other time

also being that you'd need to say something targeted in party chat to be muted
if someone spams party chat
you are just going to have that spam there one of the actual arguments in the thread
I could go on but I honestly couldn't care less about your nonsensical arguments right now

also here's something else you should think about
if you have no idea what someone is talking about than don't reply
you are only going to make yourself look dumber

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Oh hello no one
interesting name

also to say there is nothing wrong with chat is like to say there is nothing wrong with hacking
chat filter only actually blocks words that aren't even considered against the rules and any other sort of swear can easily be said

you are just going to have that spam there one of the actual arguments in the thread
I could go on but I honestly couldn't care less about your nonsensical arguments right now

Jollow your such a bully, he is new to the forums, and talking about your ''suggestion'' who in your friends spams in party chat? And if I'm wrong about your suggetions, then I don't care. :)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I personally have never missed the option to block any chat. But If I did, I'd rather want to block the public chat and keep the party chat on than the other way around. Since I can choose who I play with in a party the party chat should never be an issue.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a customizeable chat section in the settings. Have a separate toggleable option for global chat, team chat, party chat, /fmsg, /tell, sentinel messages, etc. But again, I never missed this so I don't really care if it gets implemented or not. Especially turning the party chat off seems silly, If someone is spamming only to be annoying I won't want to play with them.

Last edited:

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
With all due respect, No one understands you what you try to say, And so far, The chat has no problems! :D
Actually, most people understand, but you'll need to take your time to read the thread before commenting.
Jollow your such a bully, he is new to the forums, and talking about your ''suggestion'' who in your friends spams in party chat? And if I'm wrong about your suggetions, then I don't care. :)
How is he a bully? Is he the one saying that nobody can understand somebody else's post? How does being new to the forums affect your ability to read? Also, you're the one saying you don't care about his suggestion, who's the bully?

Oh, and btw, it's "you're a bully", not "your a bully"'

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Actually, most people understand, but you'll need to take your time to read the thread before commenting.

How is he a bully? Is he the one saying that nobody can understand somebody else's post? How does being new to the forums affect your ability to read? Also, you're the one saying you don't care about his suggestion, who's the bully?

Oh, and btw, it's "you're a bully", not "your a bully"'
Yes, I suppose you haven’t read what he said :/ and btw I do know how to type and speak I just wrote “your” to be quicker instead or you’re :)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Yes, this is clearly not bullying, yes yes I agree :)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I guess I could agree. Yes, there are options in the setting of both MineCraft and on the server, but I can't help agree. Mostly the chat on, using /chat. Like many people have suggested before, I would like there to be a /ignore *player* command. It would honestly help with so many problems on the server, if someone is constantly spamming you or just being annoying. (Yes, you can report them if they are spamming, just using it as an example)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So this setting can be useful but I've noticed some things that are slightly problematic
NOTE THAT THIS IS ALREADY A SETTING THAT IS CURRENTLY IN GAME, IF YOU HOLD OUT THE CHEST IN YOUR HAND IN THE LOBBY AND RIGHT CLICK IT, THERE WILL BE A LIST OF SETTINGS YOU CAN TURN ON OR OFF, THIS IS 1 OF THEM, IF YOU SELECT THE PIECE OF PAPER IN THE GUI THAN YOU WILL FIND IT THERE.

All Chat On or all chat off
I think there should probably be at least 3
You can turn on all chat, you can turn on but only for party chat and friend messages, or you can turn all chat off
That's All

Another thing I think that could be changed relating to party chat is you can turn it off as well but keep normal chat on, a reason you might do this is that people can spam party chat... ALOT... *cough cough* @SpookyPanda *cough cough*

Another thing I think a message should show up if you ever use /msg to them this message would explain they will be unable to see this message as they have chat disabled

Now the final thing I want to say is players should be able to turn off and on chat in game using a command /chat will turn it on or off depending on whether you had it on or off beforehand

That would be helpful if you were livestreaming with a huge party or if you were messaging like 5 friends. +1

Reactions: CyberAutumn

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh hello no one
interesting name

Thats completly un-called for.
@Fluffys_gurl ?
Want to take care of this?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom