Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
As you all probably don’t know, I play soccer. I didn’t tell you, because we lose almost every match. However, this day, a miracle happened. We played away and from the kick-off, a team mate shot the ball towards the opponent’s half. But then the fun started. A player of the opposite team headed the ball over his own keeper. 0-1 While having only 10 seconds played (!111!!!!!1!!1!). Well, they got the equalizer. 1-1 A beautiful volley in the far corner, unreachable for the keeper. Out of a well-taken corner we scored the 1-2 with a great header. Just before half time they scored 2-2 as well, with a decent header, too
upload_2019-4-6_21-39-49.gif
Half time. In the second half we were both playing very defensive, we didn’t want the opposite team to score a goal, neither did they. The only downside is that someone got an ankle injury... It was the 80th minute (we play 2x 40 minutes) we got a free kick. Our left defender has a great kick so he took it. With a perfect cross, he almost reached our defenders head. BUT, it landed on the one of the opposite defender’s back and went into their own goal!!! 2-3! While having only scored 1 goal and the opponent 4 (including 2 own goals)
upload_2019-4-6_21-44-12.gif
FULL TIME.

Amsvorde wins 2-3 against H.F. Victoria

B3E83784-95CE-4A04-838F-D4270DCD783A.png

Last edited:

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Ohhhhh, man!!!!!!
66D4BDCE-D0A3-40EB-A971-A1F0477F53F2.png

I love stories like this! Really: it might sound very stupid, but such stories really make my day! ^-^

Last year, I played for a club which in we almost won every single game, we didn’t lose a single game of the regular competition (2x a tie and we won all the other games)....!
(Well at least, untill the winter break. After that, something strange happened causing our team to lose and tie games more often
9CCBF230-DCE6-4243-8967-B86A33C82686.jpeg
.)
I really had a great time playing for that team last year, but unfortunately, the team where I played for, for 10 years already! Ran out out of money if you know what I mean... :C

But this team was playing on the second highest level in Belgium (and had played for a long time on the highest level as well), so I didin’t want to throw away all those years of training on a level as high as this, but I also wasn’t ready (yet) to make the decision to ‘drop’ school and go 100% for my ‘soccer career’ (<— this would mean I had to go to a boarding school, etc. etc.).
So therefore I decided to pick a team which was still relatively close to where I live, ánd played on the second highest level as well. But this really was one of the biggest mostakes I made so far!
The team where I play for now, is actually such an unmotivated team with a horrible mentality!!
(And now you could say: “Hey, but you couldn’t know that this time was as bad as you described!”
Well, the answer actually is “yes” and “no”, I mean, since this team played on the second highest level as well, I - of ourse - played against them last year (with my previous team) and we won 7-0 first match and 0-6 second match... They also ended last in the competition...
But on the other hand, I expected them to activly search for new (better) players for the new season (because they asked me and a couple of other players I know, to sign for them for the upcoming season (which I did, but others didn’t)).

Ohh darn it!... I really didn’t want/expect this to take up so much place (so much text), this was meant as a (funny) interlude, I could’ve continued way longer, but I think it’s better if I get to my conclusion now:

My team loses almost every game as well, I know how it feels, komodo!!
I also do know how it feels to finally win a game! xD
And as I said, I love reading stories like this! Hope to see one again in the near future!! ^-^

Last edited:
Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
Ohhhhh, man!!!!!! View attachment 152075 View attachment 152075 View attachment 152075
I love stories like this! Really: it might sound very stupid, but such stories really make my day! ^-^

Last year, I played for a club which in we almost won every single game, we didn’t lose a single game of the regular competition (2x a tie and we won all the other games)....!
(Well at least, untill the winter break. After that, something strange happened causing our team to lose and tie games more often View attachment 152078.)
I really had a great time playing for that team last year, but unfortunately, the team where I played for, for 10 years already! Ran out out of money if you know what I mean... :C

But this team was playing on the second highest level in Belgium (and had played for a long time on the highest level as well), so I didin’t want to throw away all those years of training on a level as high as this, but I also wasn’t ready (yet) to make the decision to ‘drop’ school and go 100% for my ‘soccer career’ (<— this would mean I had to go to a boarding school, etc. etc.).
So therefore I decided to pick a team which was still relatively close to where I live, ánd played on the second highest level as well. But this really was one of the biggest mostakes I made so far!
The team where I play for now, is actually such an unmotivated team with a horrible mentality!!
(And now you could say: “Hey, but you couldn’t know that this time was as bad as you described!”
Well, the answer actually is “yes” and “no”, I mean, since this team played on the second highest level as well, I - of ourse - played against them last year (with my previous team) and we won 7-0 first match and 0-6 second match... They also ended last in the competition...
But on the other hand, I expected them to activly search for new (better) players for the new season (because they asked me and a couple of other players I know, to sign for them for the upcoming season (which I did, but others didn’t)).

Ohh darn it!... I really didn’t want/expect this to take up so much place (so much text), this was meant as a (funny) interlude, I could’ve continued way longer, but I think it’s better if I get to my conclusion now:

My team loses almost every game as well, I know how it feels, komodo!!
I also do know how it feels to finally win a game! xD
And as I said, I love reading stories like this! Hope to see one again in the near future!! ^-^
Woah, I didn’t know that someone would actually take time to read the whole story, nor even write a whole story themself, but you did! A funny thing is that the year before this, we won almost every match, except against the 2nd where I scored an own goal (not totally an own goal, but I changed their shot from dorection), so we ended 2nd ourselves... I didn’t play in such a high division though. Second last division ^-^

Reactions: Josher

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Woah, I didn’t know that someone would actually take time to read the whole story, nor even write a whole story themself, but you did!
Yeah, like I said; stories like these always put a smile on my face!
05612E69-E239-4258-9DED-D5E1B5047A96.jpeg

A funny thing is that the year before this, we won almost every match, except against the 2nd where I scored an own goal (not totally an own goal, but I changed their shot from dorection), so we ended 2nd ourselves... I didn’t play in such a high division though. Second last division ^-^
Ooaahh man!! D:
You must have felt terrible the week after you did that! :-/

I actually don’t really dare to ask this, but I hope it wasn’t because of that goal your team lost the match...?
4DB1CEF2-792F-4827-B1F2-490519CC429F.png

(Losing the most important game with a one goal difference, in this way, is really a pain in the ass! Hope it was not a one goal difference though...)

When my team had to play against the 2nd in the ranking last year, I broke my wrist after like
10-15 minutes playing. So I couldn’t even play the whole game...!
But the worst thing has yet to come! The moment I broke my wrist and went to the hospital, we were winning with 1-0. But when I wake up after the surgery, my dad came in
(like liturally the second I woke up, my dad opened the door of the room in the hospital and came in.... I’m still a bit confuesed about this though... Is that just luck with timing or...? xD)
and told me my team had lost the game with 2-3. Luckily, at this point, we were still like 6 points ahead of them. But like I said in my last reply to this thread, there happened one thing that really screw up the championship for us... Because at the end of the competition, we were not #1 anymore, no: we ended second :C

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
I actually don’t really dare to ask this, but I hope it wasn’t because of that goal your team lost the match...?
4db1cef2-792f-4827-b1f2-490519cc429f-png.152096

(Losing the most important game with a one goal difference, in this way, is really a pain in the ass! Hope it was not a one goal difference though...)
Yes and no. It ended up in a draw, but I caused the 3-3...
Ooaahh man!! D:
You must have felt terrible the week after you did that! :-/

4db1cef2-792f-4827-b1f2-490519cc429f-png.152096

When my team had to play against the 2nd in the ranking last year, I broke my wrist after like
10-15 minutes playing. So I couldn’t even play the whole game...!
But the worst thing has yet to come! The moment I broke my wrist and went to the hospital, we were winning with 1-0. But when I wake up after the surgery, my dad came in
(like liturally the second I woke up, my dad opened the door of the room in the hospital and came in.... I’m still a bit confuesed about this though... Is that just luck with timing or...? xD)
and told me my team had lost the game with 2-3. Luckily, at this point, we were still like 6 points ahead of them. But like I said in my last reply to this thread, there happened one thing that really screw up the championship for us... Because at the end of the competition, we were not #1 anymore, no: we ended second :C
Well, we have 2 competitions every season. The first one is only to decide the top 6 and the worse 6. So for statistics it doesn't really matter, but ofcourse you want to be first anyway...I'm sorry about what happened to your wrist, though. And not even becoming 1st doesn't make it any better...

Reactions: Josher
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom