Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

martinlovestecno

Oct 29, 2016
CHILE COLCHAGUA WINE VALLEY
Hello everyone is reading this!
I was muted like 2 years ago by xiikaa, for ""scamming"" (i tried to sold MY account in the server). i have already started a conversation with him, without ending in a solution. ¿Is this okay? i mean, at least give me an option or 1 year more of punishment, this happenned a long time ago, i am very regreted, i didnt mean to break the server rules i was in a budget problem.....
btw I bought OBSIDIAN rank a long time ago, it is a very big contribution , i feel this is very unfair.

PLEASE HELP
IGN: OBSIDIAN : martinlovestecno

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone is reading this!
I was muted like 2 years ago by xiikaa, for ""scamming"" (i tried to sold MY account in the server). i have already started a conversation with him, without ending in a solution. ¿Is this okay? i mean, at least give me an option or 1 year more of punishment, this happenned a long time ago, i am very regreted, i didnt mean to break the server rules i was in a budget problem.....
btw I bought OBSIDIAN rank a long time ago, it is a very big contribution , i feel this is very unfair.

PLEASE HELP
IGN: OBSIDIAN : martinlovestecno

Hey @martinlovestecno!

Scamming is against the rules, and is considered a permanent mute. If you have contacted Xiika through a private conversation, be patient until it is reviewed. I would not recommend contacting AnimalTamer1 since Xiika is still a staff member and she is the one who punished you, so the only option here is to contact her, and if you already started a conversation, be patient until it is reviewed.

Reactions: East

martinlovestecno

Oct 29, 2016
Hey @martinlovestecno!

Scamming is against the rules, and is considered a permanent mute. If you have contacted Xiika through a private conversation, be patient until it is reviewed. I would not recommend contacting AnimalTamer1 since Xiika is still a staff member and she is the one who punished you, so the only option here is to contact her, and if you already started a conversation, be patient until it is reviewed.

is trying to sold MY! account consideres has "SCAMMING"?

Færøyene

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2020
local group
is trying to sold MY! account consideres has "SCAMMING"?

2.6 - Scamming
Scamming is defined as any attempt to trick a player into revealing any personal information such as their password, home address, financial information, or more. Scamming is strictly prohibited. Scamming will result in an immediate permanent mute. Selling accounts, optifine capes and offering ranks publicly will result in a scamming mute. This rule doesn’t apply to YouTube giveaways.

Punishment track: Permanent mute

martinlovestecno

Oct 29, 2016
2.6 - Scamming
Scamming is defined as any attempt to trick a player into revealing any personal information such as their password, home address, financial information, or more. Scamming is strictly prohibited. Scamming will result in an immediate permanent mute. Selling accounts, optifine capes and offering ranks publicly will result in a scamming mute. This rule doesn’t apply to YouTube giveaways.

Punishment track: Permanent mute

oh, i see :(, wish they had more flexible protocols to this situations according to this cases
(try to sold my personal account)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
oh, i see :(, wish they had more flexible protocols to this situations according to this cases
(try to sold my personal account)
Hi,
We can’t allowed players to sell their account on the server, it’s too risky. You can easily scam other players with it. Especially younger ones. And we’re not going to make an exception on it.
Since you started a conversation with Xiika you did all you can do.
I’m locking this thread as well, since you did what you can do. If you think we’re too harsh about scamming you can suggest a change to our rules here: https://cbecrft.net/suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom