Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Oct 17, 2016
My friends were able to get this achievement but I couldn't. FeelsBadMan

Clooki

Oct 17, 2016
I do not think this challenge was made to be achieved in real game. This challenge is achievable in a custom game with at least two other friends. The person on solo just builds towers to kill the Zombies from the player who is obtaining the challenge. The last player just builds a load of towers then leaves at 14minutes. At this point the person achieving the challenge will have unlocked the giant and can sell all the towers for the giant

Mr_Aro

I do not think this challenge was made to be achieved in real game. This challenge is achievable in a custom game with at least two other friends. The person on solo just builds towers to kill the Zombies from the player who is obtaining the challenge. The last player just builds a load of towers then leaves at 14minutes. At this point the person achieving the challenge will have unlocked the giant and can sell all the towers for the giant
I think its for the both of them but I could be wrong, I think you cant do it by your self but I could be wrong :)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom