• Poll closed .

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
-Please fix the island needs to be bigger!!! No PVP room weird building to semi-mid!!!
-Respawn Issues with Egg (A bit to close to spawnpoint so you cant fortifie it/ barracade your self in)
-Emerald Gen :p (Move to the little bridge thingy inbetween the two trees?

-Other Issues I can add in the future

@zRinne @CyanYellow @Skifby @Ruben @DYD.

Last edited:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I cant see why the small island is bad, its only a challenge and its fun.
I have never had any respawn issues in this map but it might be there without me noticing.

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
  • I think Solo Eggwars needs to have small islands as it is Solo and Solo shouldn't have very big islands. I think it makes Solo Eggwars just more fun due to a bit less PvP space, but that's my opinion of course.
  • If I'm right, there's an Emerald generator on Tropical. (I gathered some Emeralds on this map to buy 'Special map items' when I came across a bug of buying them. But if I'm not right, please correct me.)
  • Yes, there're some holes in the bridge to mid but in my opinion it's funny to PvP there as you or your enemy can fall through it (yes, except if you fill up the wholes). And I think it's also just more challenging, less PvP space. So that's fine, in my opinion.
What do you mean with the 'Spawn issue with the egg'?

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I cant see why the small island is bad, its only a challenge and its fun.
I have never had any respawn issues in this map but i get it might be there without me noticing.

First the stairs are weird
No room to pvp lets spammers win ez
If you dont like the map, just play another one :/ i think the build team is doing just fine and none of their stuff need to be fixed

I like the map and im only trying to help it and your attitude dosent help
  • I think Solo Eggwars needs to have small islands as it is Solo and Solo shouldn't have very big islands. I think it makes Solo Eggwars just more fun due to a bit less PvP space, but that's my opinion of course.
  • If I'm right, there's an Emerald generator on Tropical. (I gathered some Emeralds on this map to buy 'Special map items' when I came across a bug of buying them. But if I'm not right, please correct me.)
  • Yes, there're some holes in the bridge to mid but in my opinion it's funny to PvP there as you or your enemy can fall through it (yes, except if you fill up the wholes). And I think it's also just more challenging, less PvP space. So that's fine, in my opinion.
What do you mean with the 'Spawn issue with the egg'?

You spawn to close to the egg its a issue ill explain later

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
First the stairs are weird
No room to pvp lets spammers win ez
Then those crit hackers make it hard to counter
The fact that you think that this map is hard to kill hackers on and the fact that you let spammers win on the EASIEST map to kill them lets me know you're just someone that's uselessly complaining about something.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The fact that you think that this map is hard to kill hackers on and the fact that you let spammers win on the EASIEST map to kill them lets me know you're just someone that's uselessly complaining about something.

Ok this is another instance where your attitude is not helping im informing the map is a little weird and im just stating some good ideas to fix it but maybe my counter claim were not the best but im get annoyed with you constantly insulting me so please stop

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I know. I dont play tropical that much, and i have not found many hackers there but i can imangine it being really annoying.

What happens most cases it the stairs are annoying to try and swing with and another thing that is difficult is there is no cover unless you to the very edge where you die anyway

The point being that the map is awesome but its not the best and most would agree its one of those played only cause you ended up there

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
When I was a camper, I never played that map because there were no diamond generator on the (spawning) island but when I could actually win without diamonds, I love the map. I only think they should change the spawning place on the island, that's the only thing.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom