Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Note : this is not about in game achievements bc those are cool and have a purpose.

'Keeps coming back" - Post x many messages ;

And you people complain about message farmers. All trophies awarded for posting messages need to be deleted.

I personally hate the trophy concept. Why do they exist? Trophies for likes are fine and all but i believe that the ones awarded for posting messages need to go.

You literally have a trophy for the first message . Lol y? So certain kinds of individuals can feel 'good' about themselves? When i reached 100 messages i wanted to leave because it felt like i was in too much , which i was not because im hardly on here for more than 15 mins at a time.

Thats my arguement as to why teophies need to go. In brief, they encourage message farming . Trophies for likes are fine i guess.

Oh and add achievemnets for FFA. Make them hard - Get a 100 killstreak. Kill someone through fall damage , Kill with a bow 20 times .
etc

Dont make FFA achievements easy

Reactions: Despacito 2

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Cool idea but wrong purpose, those message farmers are rarely a thing, unless you count those who intentionally leave a message after someone clearly said the exact idea just different words.

Trust me, from first hand experience 95% of message spammers want to get staff, and it's all about that message count, who cares about trophies??? As long as you got 84782 messages. (Edit: not trying to offend anyone, just stating the truth, and if you're a message spammer good on ya.)

Also I don't mind being special now and again :p Trophies are fine in my opinion

A

A pigeon

Cool idea but wrong purpose, those message farmers are rarely a thing, unless you count those who intentionally leave a message after someone clearly said the exact idea just different words.

Trust me, from first hand experience 95% of message spammers want to get staff, and it's all about that message count, who cares about trophies??? As long as you got 84782 messages.

Also I don't mind being special now and again :p Trophies are fine in my opinion
Opinion on the FFA achievements?

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Opinion on the FFA achievements?

I'd like achievements for FFA, personally I don't mind easy achievements because I'm no hardcore player, but if they're gonna add achievements there should be challenge achievements like the ones you stated for extra fun. (Let's hope someone doesn't use an alt just to do the achievements for bragging rights.)

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom