Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RazorBlade_RB

Aug 10, 2016
Hi Cubecraft players,

As most of you should've noticed, recently on minigames such as skywars or eggwars there have been many "trolls" who use a block texture skin to camouflage and not be seen. On the server rules we can see that trolling and inappropriate skins are not allowed, but do you guys think that this new trolling method break the rules? Leave your opinions down below!

Thanks,
- RazorBlade

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
These skins are allowed on the network. :)

Inappropriate skins are skins that do not belong on a child-friendly server, such as naked skins, certain historical figures or other controversial subjects.
The offence 'trolling' is for example tricking people into closing their Minecraft, telling players to remove certain files which may cause your computer to be broken, et cetera. This does not include the 'I am stone challenge', spleefing players or other funny ways to kill players.

Locked as the question is answered.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Actually, I'll be unlocking the thread again so that the idea of it being against the rules can be discussed. :oops:
do you guys think that this new trolling method break the rules? Leave your opinions down below!
It is fine in my opinion. It's fun for the player who's hiding like that and the non-salty players who are getting killed by it will find it funny as well. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Aventador

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
These skins are allowed on the network. :)

Inappropriate skins are skins that do not belong on a child-friendly server, such as naked skins, certain historical figures or other controversial subjects.
The offence 'trolling' is for example tricking people into closing their Minecraft, telling players to remove certain files which may cause your computer to be broken, et cetera. This does not include the 'I am stone challenge', spleefing players or other funny ways to kill players.

Locked as the question is answered.
*cough* trump and Hillary skins *cough

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Hi Cubecraft players,

As most of you should've noticed, recently on minigames such as skywars or eggwars there have been many "trolls" who use a block texture skin to camouflage and not be seen. On the server rules we can see that trolling and inappropriate skins are not allowed, but do you guys think that this new trolling method break the rules? Leave your opinions down below!

Thanks,
- RazorBlade
Its a skin not trolling, also its a challenge next thing you will want to ban the no armor challenge XD

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I don't see why they would remove this because, well first of all how would they remove all of them? I feel that they add a bit of humor to the game. I don't see why they would remove this. -1

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom