Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey peops, its the one and only Susannah/Soeshi.

I just thought about a while ago when u can made iron pressure plates in egg wars,
you could made a iron trapdoor to. Thats deleted now but I still would like to troll some people with a kind of those things.

So maybe it would be fun to add a new kit with a pressure plate and a trapdoor?

Lemme see:

Its not that complicated its a very simple kit but still fun.
Schermafbeelding 2017-03-01 om 00.04.46.png

But Suus... Whats that for stupid kit?!?!?!?!
Just watch, pro's are to smart for this but maybe a Steve? Or maybe an Alex?

Just watch this short video, its pretty simple. U see? :D

U see its not that special, but do u know more kinda trolls with this stuff
let mee see! I like to see those things :)

Cya ;)

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
In overpowerd they've ep's so Thats not that Nice and it would be cooler if u can use the traps in the beginning of the game! :)
i mean buying the kit with points since its a special kit so in the shop in the lobbies just make it like 700 points or something

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This wouldn't be too useful. It sticks out like a soar thumb and you'd be better off just spleefing.
If this were a thing, players would:
A. walk on the pressure plate, stand there and close the trap door again
B. turn around and wait for you to come back
C. bridge around it or build over it
D. Break it and replace it with normal blocks

It's a nice idea, but it's not really a good trap as it's extremely easy to see.
Besides all that, this could also work against your teammates and get them killed too.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
This wouldn't be too useful. It sticks out like a soar thumb and you'd be better off just spleefing.
If this were a thing, players would:
A. walk on the pressure plate, stand there and close the trap door again
B. turn around and wait for you to come back
C. bridge around it or build over it
D. Break it and replace it with normal blocks

It's a nice idea, but it's not really a good trap as it's extremely easy to see.
Besides all that, this could also work against your teammates and get them killed too.

True, but thats why I asked for other trolls :)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Spoiler: Example 1.
schermafbeelding-2017-03-01-om-00-04-46-png.130486
No wood!
Wood can be used as a strong defense and if this kit were to be added it should only be a 1.9 kit since in 1.9 axes are available in shop + it would increase axe usage but in 1.8 E.W axes are not available meaning it would be difficult to destroy.
Sadly this kit can be used to team troll, currently it is impossible to destroy a block your teammate is standing on (Team mode) so trolls can just set up regular trap doors then either right click it or put the pressure plate then set it off.
I do like the idea of the kit in general but there are several methods to troll teammates.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
The brown wood of the pressure plate and the trapdoor sure aren't merely recognizable from the high contrasting bright yellow sandstone.... :/
I mean, jokes apart, I would really love redstone in Eggwars, but if they were gonna add it I'd rather see pistons, dust, repeaters and levers before seeing this super simple trap with very few potential....
You don't really need to be a "pro" to notice a pressure plate and trapdoor on a super thin bridge... And even though Steves and Alex might be bad at PvP they're not gonna just jump onto your trap with satisfaction. Unfortunately.

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.