Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lepzi

Honestly people like them you just ignore instead of complaining about a mode they should either leave or just deal with it, it's truly pathetic acting like this just report it, I dislike triple health as well as them, but I would never complain about a mode I just play the game properly without targeting. If you like triple health because the game lasts longer then go for normal health and OP items like mostly everyone loves OP and because it is OP the game will last longer.

L

Lepzi

Does it announce who voted at the beginning of the match?
It says who voted for the health and items before they get into the game and plus I'm guessing there isn't that many ranks in a game so it doesn't take a genius to see who voted for what.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
[QUOTE="Lepzi, post: 838751, member: 237456]If you like triple health because the game lasts longer then go for normal health and OP items like mostly everyone loves OP and because it is OP the game will last longer.[/QUOTE]Yes OP will last longer, the campers will need more quality time with the diamond gen to get diamond armor. Amazing gameplay.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom