Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
2,306
2,239
298
Oh heck, should've gotten the achievement earlier.
2019-01-15_20.28.42c.png
 

Camezonda

Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
6,410
8,836
608
27
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey, please read my reply HERE, and then it will be extremely clear why this rule was added :)

Thanks,
locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Top Bottom