Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shindou

Sep 14, 2018
In the translator application post it says the applications for Spanish and Dutch are closed. But I heard from someone they saw new Spanish and Dutch translators join through applications. How come?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I am in the team myself and I haven't seen any new Dutch or Spanish people come through. Though I think @Kozi, @Keanu or @Eli can answer that question for you. Maybe they have gotten accepted some time ago and didn't join until now?

Reactions: AnolTongi

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I think they re-opened for a little bit and closed it again(I'm not sure)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
pingreee

Dutch and Spanish applications are closed at the moment. There's a chance one of them accidentally slipped through and got accepted, though they shouldn't have.

''Maybe they have gotten accepted some time ago and didn't join until now?'' This can be very true. We've had quite a few cases where applicants join a few days, a week or even a month later.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think they re-opened for a little bit and closed it again(I'm not sure)
Correct, they reopened them for a while, but then suddenly like a lot of people were accepted into the Dutch team (not sure about the Spanish one) and they closed the Dutch applications again. I have no clue when they are going to reopen though.

D

Deleted member 492126

''Maybe they have gotten accepted some time ago and didn't join until now?''
This^, some applicants check the forums once in a blue moon - they join the team 20 days after being accepted.

Reactions: AnolTongi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom