Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
EDIT:
@effot I like your idea by members filling missing information in by google translated sentences. Unfortunately we can not do this since google isn’t the most reliable source when it comes to translating.
I understand Google translate doesn't do a very good job in the field of accuracy, however it would probably be the fastest way to get a base that can later be edited, it is especially bad with character based languages also Russian. Also as @AnonymousVoter said having it there, no matter how choppy is still better than not at all, the worse that could happen is the language option is unusable and the people may have to wait until full the release of the language (there should be a very blatant sign in the change language settings that says it is under development). Besides, if you didn't understand any Russian at all and joined a random Russian server and didn't understand anything, how would you figure out what they are saying or what all the "signs" say? Most likely one would use Google translate, or some other translator. This basically would save several people a step. I am going to assume most people have taken or are taking a second language, think of the one you are the worst at speaking if there are multiple, would it be easier to translate that into English or fix broken English? I think it would be quicker if a bare bones crappy Google translate would be the base of the project, because even then people who only spoke Russian and no English could contribute to the translation.
Psst: if you edit a post and put a tag in the edit it doesn't give the notification that they mentioned you in the post, just a tiny bug I don't feel like making a bug report or thread on, for all I know this could be intentional.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom