Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
It aint hard to make (There are also plugins out there I heard the Microsoft Translator API is a lot better although after a while it starts charging money to CubeCraft.
Also it won't make it harder for current stone ranks? It will make it more easy for donors.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
It aint hard to make (There are also plugins out there I heard the Microsoft Translator API is a lot better although after a while it starts charging money to CubeCraft.
Also it won't make it harder for current stone ranks? It will make it more easy for donors.
Please, necroposting is not allowed.

@YounB

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you wish to revive a thread that is older than two weeks, create a new thread with the same (or paraphrase) the contents, and link to here for credits. Again, do not post on threads which are older than 2 weeks (14 days). Thank you!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom