Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
It aint hard to make (There are also plugins out there I heard the Microsoft Translator API is a lot better although after a while it starts charging money to CubeCraft.
Also it won't make it harder for current stone ranks? It will make it more easy for donors.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
It aint hard to make (There are also plugins out there I heard the Microsoft Translator API is a lot better although after a while it starts charging money to CubeCraft.
Also it won't make it harder for current stone ranks? It will make it more easy for donors.
Please, necroposting is not allowed.

@YounB

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you wish to revive a thread that is older than two weeks, create a new thread with the same (or paraphrase) the contents, and link to here for credits. Again, do not post on threads which are older than 2 weeks (14 days). Thank you!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom