Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 31, 2021
In my opinion, Cubecraft should add a trading system into the Magic and Mayhem gamemode. However, not all items should be trade-able immediately, like Magical Keys and armor. Maybe you could trade those items when you turn level 250 and above.

Side note: I’d also like to see more storage. I think it would be interesting to see people grind for all armor sets.

Edit: someone has brought to my attention I did not specify the ’trading’ part. I meant trading among players.

Last edited:

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
I'm not quite sure what you mean by trading, do you mean sell items to the shop or NPCs, or trade with other players in the game?

mightyforest

Sep 4, 2021
I agree!
In my opinion, Cubecraft should add a trading system into the Magic and Mayhem gamemode. However, not all items should be trade-able immediately, like Magical Keys and armor. Maybe you could trade those items when you turn level 250 and above.

Side note: I’d also like to see more storage. I think it would be interesting to see people grind for all armor sets.

Edit: someone has brought to my attention I did not specify the ’trading’ part. I meant trading among players.

devinr

Aug 23, 2021
United States

I actually disagree, a big part of what I like is that it takes some time to get the stuff you need, and being able to just trade for it would be too easy

Jul 22, 2021
I actually disagree, a big part of what I like is that it takes some time to get the stuff you need, and being able to just trade for it would be too easy
I would like to see trading but maybe to prevent new players from getting OP gear for free make it player level 1000 or something

Aug 31, 2021
I would like to see it introduced if there would also be more storage. For example, there could be a combination between Skyblock and Magic and Mayhem, so everyone could have a private island. So, if you wanted to collect all armor sets, you could trade for them if you wanted to do it the easy way.

Aug 31, 2021
I would like to see trading but maybe to prevent new players from getting OP gear for free make it player level 1000 or something
Maybe not level 1000, but high. Maybe they could add a system like this: if you want to sell a level 40 item, both parties should be level 400+.

devinr

Aug 23, 2021
United States
I would like to see it introduced if there would also be more storage. For example, there could be a combination between Skyblock and Magic and Mayhem, so everyone could have a private island. So, if you wanted to collect all armor sets, you could trade for them if you wanted to do it the easy way.
Yeah I guess, private islands would be too much work for them tbh. All we really need is to be able to buy backpacks or access a player vault

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom