Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Out of these 3 features which do you think is the best?

• Total voters

vaporpunked

Aug 21, 2021
I feel like Magic and Mayhem will need some new features so I thought of a couple and want to see what you think is the best out of the three.

Trading (handheld items and spirit), obviously you would not be able to trade quest items away (like the magic key) nor the wands and you would not be able to trade with people below 200 or 250 (because by then they will have some gear and will have killed the conjurer) to prevent people from instantly getting late game items.

Performance Settings, they could add settings to decrease the resources needed to run the game. Like turning off the ability to see other players and also not being able to see their spells. Maybe turning off not necessary particles or particle render distance and reducing the needed particles (like for the void wand fast attack, which has excessive amounts of particles).

Specialized Wand Upgrades, when you upgrade your wand you should be able to choose a single perk (like attributes for a wand), for example a hydro wand upgrade could be that the duration of the whirlpool could be longer or the flame wand could have and extra 3 seconds of after burn.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom