Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alinpower28

May 6, 2023
Hello Cubecraft community!
I played Magic Mayhem a long time ago when it was released and i noticed it won't be there anymore and i was sad about that and i want to know the plugins that was used for this mini-game, and also the other things....like the lobby from the magic mayhem, mobs, etc.

Thank you for taking your time by replying to this thread and i hope i can get some answers at my question 😄

• Heart
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I played Magic Mayhem a long time ago when it was released and i noticed it won't be there anymore and i was sad about that and i want to know the plugins that was used for this mini-game, and also the other things....like the lobby from the magic mayhem, mobs, etc.

Thank you for taking your time by replying to this thread and i hope i can get some answers at my question 😄
everything from the maps to the code used to make the mobs work was all custom made by the wonderful dev/design team :)

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm with you, it was a great game

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
It was surely great game, but I doubt they will decide to show the code and sources they used to the community, as they are mainly made by them - custom.

alinpower28

May 6, 2023
It was surely great game, but I doubt they will decide to show the code and sources they used to the community, as they are mainly made by them - custom.
Who knows?
But i also want to know the mods that was added for this mini-game, you know?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom