Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

atibas_sin

Jul 25, 2022
Hi CubeCraft,I am makeing this suggestion to bring back magic and mayhem I know it will make me and lots of others happy to see magic and mayhem back it always had lots of players playing and it’s one year anniversary is coming up and to celebrate that I think you guys should bring it back. Thank you for reading

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCraft,I am makeing this suggestion to bring back magic and mayhem I know it will make me and lots of others happy to see magic and mayhem back it always had lots of players playing and it’s one year anniversary is coming up and to celebrate that I think you guys should bring it back. Thank you for reading
I would like to have magic and mayhem, to be honest, but it isn't happening as @Critly said above. Read the mentioned thread to understand why.

Reactions: Critly
D

Deleted member 584093

it’s probably not going to come back I think if cube would release another rpg it would likely be a new one

h0pefulll

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, I don't think it's gonna come back, more was explained in this thread about why it was removed.
Did they really explain why M&M got removed in that thread?
However, with a dwindling player count (in general, as well as in the RPG), we felt like it'd be a good point to take a step back and assess all of our feedback before moving forward with our future plans, as well as begin to refocus on our games.
This feels like a pretty lame excuse. Sure, the game got quite grindy after a while, and quite a few people complained about lag, but the "dwindling player count" was not entirely M&M's fault (they even say so in the thread). Why couldn't they update it with refreshing new content for crying out loud?

• Agree
Reactions: Critly
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom