Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trade items with Friends?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Would you be interested in trading cubelet loot with friends? Can only trade items of the same rarity.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi!
It would be a great idea to be able to trade items with friends. Imagine being able to have items multiple times instead of Looting points. You can trade your item with friends who also have an item multiple times for the item you need.
Love the idea!

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think this is a smart idea. Because firstly it would be complicated to set up a system that needs to tracks what items you have, need to trade with, and who it needs to get your item, and then viseversa. Secondly how would it work, do you lose your item, can you stack your items now, and then you can trade with a emerald rank and he gets a obsidian gadget. thirdly trading items is not as fun as opening a cubelet, you already know what you get. It is a no from me.

Reactions: MrBigChin

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think this is a smart idea. Because firstly it would be complicated to set up a system that needs to tracks what items you have, need to trade with, and who it needs to get your item, and then viseversa. Secondly how would it work, do you lose your item, can you stack your items now, and then you can trade with a emerald rank and he gets a obsidian gadget. thirdly trading items is not as fun as opening a cubelet, you already know what you get. It is a no from me.
It said you would only be able to trade items of the same rarity :-)

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York

I was actually thinking there would be a limit to how many times you can trade per week depending on rank.
As far as how it would work, you'd loose the item and so would the other person, like a normal trade.
Items that you already have can not be traded. (Meaning the trade wont work if there's an item being given that someone already has)
Also items given to you by ranks can't be traded, and same with bundle items.
Only items found in cubelets as I said with the same rarity can be traded

D

Deleted member 294498

Great idea Mr. Big Chin!
Yo, dude... Srsly.... Stop with thinking about the limits...
Even though, they could add a system which will make it impossible to trade items without rarity (Like ranked gadgets etc.)

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was actually thinking there would be a limit to how many times you can trade per week depending on rank.
As far as how it would work, you'd loose the item and so would the other person, like a normal trade.
Items that you already have can not be traded. (Meaning the trade wont work if there's an item being given that someone already has)
Also items given to you by ranks can't be traded, and same with bundle items.
Only items found in cubelets as I said with the same rarity can be traded
That clears things up a bit, now i think it would not be neccesary. But will be a nice feature, then you can get that item you never got in cubets so you have a complete set

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Ye fair point, but I think the setting up isn't the problem as someone would find a way, but I do agree that the surprise would be gone

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom