Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see these features?

• Yes I'd like to see all of these features.

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Yes but only "Tracking your progress"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but only "Daily Challenge Tweak"

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No, none of these

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Introduction
Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce you to something that has been on my mind for a while now, the challenge and achievement system. This is something I keep getting more familiar with as I explore the server, however there is something that's missing, something I believe is needed to make it even better. Allow me to explain my idea and please leave some feedback down here, I would love nothing more than to read your comments.
NOTE: Please use the new Agree button if you'd like to see these implemented.

The current system
The challenge and achievement system, as we know it, is something I've thoroughly enjoyed. It motivates me to play whatever's on the menu which makes me as well as others explore games on the server we don't play as often. It's a simple yet effective system that allows you to gather rewards for doing certain things in-game. Achievements are permanent, challenges reset daily, that's how it works and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I actually fancy it quite a bit. Enough history then, here's what I am suggesting.

Tracking your progress
To anyone who has played SkyBlock on here before, this will sound incredibly familiar. I'd like to see a feature that allows you to track your challenge with a right click or any other key combination that isn't used already. This will be used for both achievements and the daily challenges, and you'll receive notifications after every single time you make progress, either with a progress bar or chat notifications. Personally, I think achievements should have a progress bar just like SkyBlock and the daily challenges should give you notifications of your progress. I have no particular reason for that, it just feels right.

There exists a similar thread, which I only found out whilst making this one, however it's not quite the same so I will still be posting this (I'd still like to give credit to the rightful creator of this thread).

Daily challenge tweak
This is a sub suggestion, one I find necessary to add. To keep things simple, I'd like to see featured games in challenges. Adding this will definitely increase the player-count in featured games, because 15 people in Wing Rush isn't really that astonishing. Perhaps it won't increase the player-count tremendously, but it'll definitely change something. I for one, am slightly addicted to the daily challenges and I usually get them all, so if featured games were added into the madness I would go for it, and I imagine other's will have the same idea.

Right, I almost forgot polls exist so I'll be adding one. I would still love to see some feedback though, perhaps you have a nice addition that you'd like to see or you have some critics on this suggestion, I'm all ears.

TL;DR
  • Make sure you're able to track your achievements and challenges of choice.
  • When tracking challenges/achievements you'll receive notifications after completing tasks (milestones for achievements depending on the achievement itself.)
  • Add featured games to the challenge menu as this'll increase popularity by at least some degree.
  • This is a repost due to the new Feedback&Suggestions update.

Last edited:

witcher

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
Last and final bump, it'd be amazing to see this implemented as it only needs 4 more agrees.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom