• Yes.

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • No ofcourse not.

Votes: 68 71.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OEMS

Jul 8, 2019
Anyone else who thinks being toxic is stupid? If we all are nice to each other it would be better for the server. When alts come and just being toxic because none recognize them. Can people just stop being toxic Thanks!

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I think that everyone that isn't toxic thinks that being toxic is stupid :) and that is because it is! The worst kind of toxic people are the people who do it because they enjoy it..

Reactions: OEMS

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It's an unfortunate problem. When you're able to be anonymous and you have an audience, people can act that way. It's nothing about the game or the community. It's human nature and competitive environments.
Find a steady group of friends and play with them in voice comms, or party chat, and just ignore global messages. Best thing is to not take these people seriously, because that way you're letting them ruin your game.

Reactions: OEMS and ewuo

weowoeowowo

Jan 16, 2016
Unfortunately toxic people pop up everywhere. i think good community can help with it though

Reactions: ewuo

Kquirim

Jul 24, 2019
Iam not toxic but being toxic is just a personality, don't complain about people trash talking or something like that. Just ignore them and keep playing further that is what i do most of the time.

hammer4ever

Mar 8, 2018
The Upside Down
There are lots of toxic people.
You just have to ignore them, but if they continue to annoy you, just say something about it!
And hopefully they stop.

D

Deleted member 529794

This does get annoying, But i just turn chat off!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
That's true but you can't make people be nice, It would be better if you added a poll and made a suggestion about toxic players and say that Cube should remove swearing messages or edit them same as hypixel's plugin, that would be a lot better. Because you can't make someone nice, Toxic players will always be there. And Yeah it happens to the most of us, sometimes you get mad, but some people are toxic in all the ways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom