Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
So since my return I've noticed duel players have become a lot more toxic. I know there was a fair few toxic players a few years back but it was never as bad as it is now.

upload_2020-3-10_18-49-56.png
#

I always try to be a nice player, if someone is afk I won't attack until they move, but most of the time it's because they're bringing up there self-righteous, egocentric macros.

Anyone else get this?

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-10_18-49-7.png
    upload_2020-3-10_18-49-7.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 306

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
So since my return I've noticed duel players have become a lot more toxic. I know there was a fair few toxic players a few years back but it was never as bad as it is now.

View attachment 160518#

I always try to be a nice player, if someone is afk I won't attack until they move, but most of the time it's because they're bringing up there self-righteous, egocentric macros.

Anyone else get this?

I get this stuff all the time. I probably have 50 screenshots of people getting very salty over me killing them. I live in America, and I get called a lagger many times, at least 2 times a day.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
yeah, duel players usualy only want to win and then /hub
alwas when i kill someone he:
-disconect
-gg + any despective word
-Re till he finaly win

i am also a good player, i never kill players fighting like in 1.8 i just let them hit me as muh as they want waiting he realize he is not doing anything, i also say 1.9 cooldown etc
but the 50% they still hitting me without saying nothing

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Imagine what I have seen.Im 23th on the leaderboard and I have over 20 thousand games played..
I’m sorry to tell you this, but it’s the truth-that’s duels in 2020

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com

View attachment 160518#

Anyone else get this?
I guess the competitiveness makes some people self-centred, which tends to make them try to exert 'force majeure' by trying to make someone mentally fragile. I just try to ignore this kind of people and focus on the good, after all that's what you're playing on CubeCraft for. You are certainly not alone in noticing this and I know for a fact that this is also a problem on other networks! (Fortunately, there are also plenty of sporty, positive opponents c: )

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It's always been that way, and it will probably stay that way.

Just keep showing them kindness and they might actually realize that's the way to go, how hard that is to believe. Glad you're one of the positives... bear steady! :]

Reactions: Finixly and ____

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Pretty much the whole community has been more toxic in the past time. Though, just ignore them or, like Scottt said, be nice to them and they might be nice to you as well!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

View attachment 160518#

Anyone else get this?

Just skip them buddy, you know way better than that!

Atom_

Sep 18, 2016
Players being toxic in pvp is just how the pvp community is, players just like to show off that they are better than others. I just try to ignore it as much as possible, even though it is really annoying.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Or those people who won with 0,5 hearts and say: easy or something in the lines of that. Well obvious it was not easy, i almsot killed you, if only i had one more hit or you hitted me 1 time less, then i've would have won. Well that was me rantering about toxicity in duels

Yt.Rockfps

Apr 6, 2020

View attachment 160518#

Anyone else get this?
You’ll find players like these everywhere...

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
I have the same!
When I have been at vacation in Spain for almost 2-3 weeks and when I'm coming home for playing Minecraft, I'm often bad at PvP. So when a player kills me, they often type in chat: "Too bad for me? You are so easy to kill!" But when I'm starting to get better at PvP, they often stop being toxic. But I agree, that's annoying but we can't do anything about It.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom