Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Make other team and solo maps?

• Total voters
Dec 24, 2017
London
Hey,

I would love to see Solo / Different maps available in TD.
Like playing Solo againt 6 others, or maps with: 2 player, 3 players.. .and so on.

I think this makes TD more attractive then it already is :D

Would love this!!!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Like... you have to play against other players? Like 1v1v1v1? That's a no from me. It's too easy to focus someone by sending every troop you have to them, and it would split up the small Tower Defence community another time. That would mean that games don't fill, which means that the games dies, and that means that CubeCraft has wasted their money on a game. Sorry, but I don't agree. Though I always love to see more maps we can play on :)

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
More than two teams in one game seems a bit impossible regarding Tower Defence... I would love to see 4v4, 3v3 or 2v2 games though. If new maps would get made that are resized, so they're suited for the amount of players in game... Though from what I've experienced it already is highly plausible to win a game with only three or two teammates in the current maps most of the times, if you're communicating well.

All in all, I'm for this idea. I love to play games in which I only have my friends on my team, simply because it'll be guaranteed that you won't have any misplacers or trollers, and with this being implemented the chance of encountering those kind of teams gets reduced.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
As for Solo Tower Defence, no
I'd much more like something like private games for Plus, in which you wouldn't gain any points, cubelets or statistics

And about new maps for Team mode, what do you think about a general Tower Defence update including a map update? :P

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I'd like to see a endless mode with a single team imo
You and your team would have to kill waves of mobs. For example:
Wave 1: 1 zombie
Wave 2: 6 zombies
Wave 40: 2 Giants+2 witches+2 blazes.
The game can't end, unless you've been defeated by the mobs. (So if your castle's hp is 0.)
Tried to suggest that, but no attention from staff cause it's not "interesting enough". I understand that you Cube doesn't have enough money for everything, but the least you can do is give attention to a thread and give support and encourage them. I tag staff every day, but where are they? Responding to a meme thread

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom