Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatOneFroakie

Feb 20, 2017
I really liked the old tower defense because I saw it as unique to some servers. I really did like it before, but now, it can kinda be annoying. because twelve people -max- can join, it's agitating because it's so common to be put with a noob! so I think a ranking system would help prevent that, or if game could only be 4v4. I also really enjoyed the idea of a co-op Tower Defense. the idea of everyone getting their own lane for defense and working together instead of apart, really made me giddy! Only problem it had was the same one with the first problem written above. So if someone could make lobbies smaller and re-create co-op TD then that would be awesome

ShelbyYuki

Feb 16, 2017
United States
www.instagram.com
I think that's a good idea! It will be better if there is an option to play "Ranked TD" where you play to bring your rating up, and an option to just play for fun. But how would the game be able to rate people on their performance? The only way I can see that working is it Ranked TD was 1v1, but I don't know how that would work. The game would probably take forever unless the lanes were smaller. Still, that is a good idea in theory.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I really liked the old tower defense because I saw it as unique to some servers. I really did like it before, but now, it can kinda be annoying. because twelve people -max- can join, it's agitating because it's so common to be put with a noob! so I think a ranking system would help prevent that, or if game could only be 4v4. I also really enjoyed the idea of a co-op Tower Defense. the idea of everyone getting their own lane for defense and working together instead of apart, really made me giddy! Only problem it had was the same one with the first problem written above. So if someone could make lobbies smaller and re-create co-op TD then that would be awesome
Of course that can really get annoying. Their are also some other way of getting them to listen. Of course it will not work on everyone but, a required tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
meow :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom