Should this get added?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PlatyPus4374

Apr 5, 2020
I'm a fan of the Tower Defense Mini-game. Bloons Tower Defense has been an integral game growing up for me, and the fact that it's been recreated in minecraft just astonishes me. Now, I've been thinking back to those days of me grinding on BTD and I remember a specific mode, that being Sandbox. In this, one player can has infinite money and can send as many mobs as they want. That got me thinking, what if that could be something that is an optional mode in the game. People could test out possible strategies without their teammates messing up a tower placement or trolls doing terrible placements and push the limits on their strategies to see how many mobs their strategy may defeat. I would understand that if this was integrated into the server, it could cause the entire server to crash or cause a player to crash with the amount of mobs that can be spammed, but this could be avoided if this was something only a ranked person can do. This can also be just something a singular person can join or people can join from within a party. If it's a possibility, players can send a Wither, but there are other mob configuration that are stronger than a Wither, so if this gets left out I understand. I think a bunch of people can agree that this is a good thing to add to the server, but if this cannot be done, the game is still fun no matter what.

Thanks for listening to this slight rant/pitch

PlatyPus4374

Apr 5, 2020
TL;DR

Tower Defense should have a sandbox mode in which u have unlimited money so people can test strategies

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don’t want to see anyone having unlimited money recourses in TowerDefence because one single reason.
People will start spamming each other with waves of level 5 horses, giants or blazes which will turn into a deadly weapon to ever non NASA type of powered computer which means unlimited lag/fps dropping which is everything but not comfortable to play with right?
Plus all the games will be identical since nothing will limit you from sending those expensive waves, and the whole system with upgrading your gold mine will be gone, which is a main part of the whole tower defence gamode in my opinion.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I don’t want to see anyone having unlimited money recourses in TowerDefence because one single reason.
People will start spamming each other with waves of level 5 horses, giants or blazes which will turn into a deadly weapon to ever non NASA type of powered computer which means unlimited lag/fps dropping which is everything but not comfortable to play with right?
Plus all the games will be identical since nothing will limit you from sending those expensive waves, and the whole system with upgrading your gold mine will be gone, which is a main part of the whole tower defence gamode in my opinion.
I think what he is trying to say is that it is a single-player game mode to come up with effective strategies (like those cannon testing worlds on almost every factions server). I this this could be a great addition to the game, +1

PlatyPus4374

Apr 5, 2020
I am intending this idea to be more of a Singleplayer or Multiplayer with the people in one's party. Also idk how to make polls, this is my first time on a forums

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I like the idea to be honest! To avoid the server crashing, you can add a max cap of mobs that can be on the line. Trying out strategies without saving coins for 30 min is really useful. I don't know what you think, but this shouldn't affect any of your stats and you can't use the sandbox mode to complete achievements.
Also idk how to make polls, this is my first time on a forums
Do you want me to add a poll for you?

PlatyPus4374

Apr 5, 2020
I like the idea to be honest! To avoid the server crashing, you can add a max cap of mobs that can be on the line. Trying out strategies without saving coins for 30 min is really useful. I don't know what you think, but this shouldn't affect any of your stats and you can't use the sandbox mode to complete achievements.

Do you want me to add a poll for you?

Yeah, if you can make a poll pls by all means. And yeah, i dont expect anything to gain from this mode except knowledge. I mean maybe the Sandbox mode would have its own achievements, but that's up to the staff.

P.S. IDK if i should add but pls give credit where its due.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom