Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see a map with this track added to the game?

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Ok so this is a track for a new TD map. This track is very different from all other tracks that we currently have because it splits very early on and doesn't recombine until the very end. hopefully this will cause some very interesting gameplay 👀

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-map-design.267702/
2020-10-27_12.13.45.png
2020-10-27_12.14.51.png

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
This is very interesting, it could lead to different gameplay. I don't play Tower Defence often, but this seems like a very enjoyable design to play. The two different lanes do seem quite close to each other, maybe another few blocks wider possibly to fit another tower. Overall, great design!

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This is very interesting, it could lead to different gameplay. I don't play Tower Defence often, but this seems like a very enjoyable design to play. The two different lanes do seem quite close to each other, maybe another few blocks wider possibly to fit another tower. Overall, great design!
i actually put them like that on purpose, if there were towers in between they would be hitting 2 lanes of troops very easily (those towers would be very important and imo would lead to trolling by people filling in those slots). by doing this the map is compact but also plays like it is long and straight.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
It is quite an interesting map since it has a split path. This could really change the way Tower Defence is played. All area damage towers like the archer tower with the bottom path. I would like to give it a try sometime on CubeCraft if it gets added.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

MeneerDino

Jun 15, 2016
I like this map , it will make tower defense very interesting. You need to change some strategies if you play on this map but I think it would be fun to play on it. Good job :).

Reactions: InkAsriel

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Top Bottom