Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
I put together some of my best recent moments of the game we know and love Tower Defense. This has Potion wars, showing off, and just being epic all around. If anyone wonders what pro games look like, this is a good look at it. I recorded about 50 Tower Defense games over the course of about 200 games and put together the best 6 clips or so, in most of these, there are good players on both sides. This took me about 1-2 hours to compile the clips, then another 3 hours to put them together and add music.

Last edited:

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
What song are your playing? If its not from a place or artist thats copyright free than this video could get struck down so just a side note when you make videos in the future, either use copyright free music or put the song title and artist in the description

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
What song are your playing? If its not from a place or artist thats copyright free than this video could get struck down so just a side note when you make videos in the future, either use copyright free music or put the song title and artist in the description
I used many songs all of which are copyright free. Cataclysmic Molten Core by Jingle Punks is one of them.

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
Man I feel like a novice now. That is some epic skills. How do you get so much coins? I barely ever see my coin count reach above 1k very fast. Great video.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
Man I feel like a novice now. That is some epic skills. How do you get so much coins? I barely ever see my coin count reach above 1k very fast. Great video.
I get high coins per second(25cps is the most optimal in most games) and then save. I generally will have about 4k going into armageddon mode. In the 6v6 I saved a majority of the match to make sure we had defensive potions to stop anything the opponent sent. In the second clip, my teammates had all just left the game so I sold all their towers, that's how I skyrocketed to 20k or so. Keep in mind that these are some amazing games, and I have been playing this for over 600 matches. I have also played with every current leaderboard member. The games of this caliber do not happen very often.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Wow. You are amazing at that game! Teach me please! I want to have a fraction of your skill! :D

Suggestion for the video: some of the read text you used was hard to see. I don't really know what else to use, but at certain times, I couldn't see what it said based on the background.
other than that, that video was awesome!

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
Wow. You are amazing at that game! Teach me please! I want to have a fraction of your skill! :D

Suggestion for the video: some of the read text you used was hard to see. I don't really know what else to use, but at certain times, I couldn't see what it said based on the background.

MidnightMailman and I posted guides on the forums already. My guides have since been removed, but MidnightMailman's guides can still be found here on the forums. I should warn you, it's lengthy; There's a lot of content in his guides, but it's good content.

The link to the first part is here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/m...ide-part-one-mobs-and-tower-specifics.174173/

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com

I did that to try and make the text not too distracting, and those really interested in it still be able to see it. Next time I will make it a little easier to see, though. Thank you for the constructive feedback. That will help me make a better montage when I do the next one in 3-4 months(takes a while to compile enough clips). I am glad to teach people. You will just have to find me in lobby. I am usually on around 10-12 EST(New York Cities time zone).

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom