Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should limited teams be added to the game?

• Yes, I 100% agree!

• No, I don't agree.

• Maybe. Add your suggestions.

Results are only viewable after voting.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
I would like to suggest for 2v2's and 4v4's (etc) to be added to tower defense. This would reduce the amount of trolls on your team and games late at night can start sooner. Eggs wars has limited team options too, so it would be possible for Tower Defense.

Clarification: 2v2, 4v4, or 6v6 are all possible options for all maps. 6v6 will STILL be in the game. The other modes are the ones to be added.

Last edited:
Reactions: pNamali

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Errr well i’m kinda divided about this. Tower Defense hasn’t as many players as Eggwars or Skywars so making separate teammodes might get games starting less fast. The idea is really cool but it might not work that well.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
Then it could just be 2v2 mode and 6v6 mode instead of adding other modes. That way it isn't so divided. There are still players who do play, so the waiting time isn't that long during the day (only at night central USA time is when it's slows down).

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I don't play Tower Defence a lot, but if you do a 2v2, you won't have that many troops. Will the troops even make it to the castle? I think that might be a problem too. And TD has too less players to split it up into 2v2 and 4v4.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
@RickDeKlomp What? I don't think having troops is a problem if it's just 2v2. You and your teammate just need to spam send and upgrade your gold mine. Not that hard. I had a game with it just being me and my friend against 2 people on the other team and I got decent money with just spam sending 12 troops after each cool down. Also, you can get troops to their castle if you know what mobs to send and communicate with your teammate if you need help rushing.

Beyner127

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
@RickDeKlomp What? I don't think having troops is a problem if it's just 2v2. You and your teammate just need to spam send and upgrade your gold mine. Not that hard. I had a game with it just being me and my friend against 2 people on the other team and I got decent money with just spam sending 12 troops after each cool down. Also, you can get troops to their castle if you know what mobs to send and communicate with your teammate if you need help rushing.
also some TD games are just like 4 players 3v1 or 1v3 and adding a 2v2 game will make games fair

Reactions: Courtnney

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com
I don't play Tower Defence a lot, but if you do a 2v2, you won't have that many troops. Will the troops even make it to the castle? I think that might be a problem too. And TD has too less players to split it up into 2v2 and 4v4.

I agree with the first part of this. With Tower Defence and double income mode, it can quite easily get to a point where you have such a good defence that you really need at least 4 or 5 people to rush (if the other team knows how to defend properly) in order to even get them to the castle.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
I agree with the first part of this. With Tower Defence and double income mode, it can quite easily get to a point where you have such a good defence that you really need at least 4 or 5 people to rush (if the other team knows how to defend properly) in order to even get them to the castle.
That's why you touch them early before they know how to defend late game. If you get an early rush in and just touch them a little, you automatically win late game if you defend well. Not that hard. :/

I had a game with a party on the other team that knew what they were doing (it was a 2v3 game). I was the part of the 2 person team. I rushed early with wither skeletons and was able to touch them down to half health. They were able to defend against it. The game eventually became a long game because my team and their team defended well through out the game after that. In the end, because I touched their castle early on, my team ended up winning. If you know what to do and have a strategy before it gets to a point where you can't rush them anymore, everything is possible. Even winning is possible! So my point still stands that a 2v2 or 4v4 (one of those) mode needs to be added for Tower Defense. [Clarification: 6v6 mode will still be there, just add a 2v2 mode or a 4v4 mode for Tower Defense.]

Reactions: 11Ls and Beyner127

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This is going to be a no, purely because splitting the Tower Defence player base like this is going to leave a lot of games taking way too long to get started. I'm not saying that the idea is a bad one, it just needs around ten times more players to be practical.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
This is going to be a no, purely because splitting the Tower Defence player base like this is going to leave a lot of games taking way too long to get started. I'm not saying that the idea is a bad one, it just needs around ten times more players to be practical.
Then they should just shorten 6v6 mode into 4v4 instead. Games will eventually start, if that is the problem. Most players don't choose maps, they just left click the NPC Stone block in the menu to re-join a TD lobby and that usually puts them into a lobby that already has people in it. I wouldn't see how this would be a problem even with it having less players than some other games. On an average day, at most, their would be about 150 to 200 players and that is still a lot compared to some games that never get players. Another idea is that you could divide the maps and put half into one mode and the other half into the other, or add different maps for the 2v2 modes so it generates more players. Also adding a more improved tutorial (with more instructions) would at least help new players because a lot of them still don't understand the game after doing the tutorial. This will probably help them like the game more and make them continue to play the game more. Not enough players? Then make updates for the game so there will be more players.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11Ls
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom